Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well they are all over E Bay and a few other places,I really like it and would love to get one, None local yet but a few problems the wife is unemployed, We bought a new 07 CS/GT which I went everywhere to find when they came out I wanted the Hood Scoop delete in case I was going to do a Bullitt copy, We have had her 1 year and not one problem she runs great fast and has all the goodies one could want, I am suprised the new Bullitt only has the Shaker 500 this has the 1000, it appears mine has the same seats etc, If I traded her in I owe about 18K and not sure how the dealers would bone me but I do know they would....I have no desire to sell off my 2001, I'm also thinking how easy it would be to turn my GT into a clone....But I really do not know the production numbers of CS/GTs so it may be the same deal ruin one to act like the other I have to wonder how many dirt cheap 05 GTs will be turned into Bullitt clones it would/will be easy minus the dash...which I kind of wish they had done more 68ish....I am afraid I will fall in love with the 08 when seen in person maybe its good the wife is out of work....Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
brian said:
I have to wonder how many dirt cheap 05 GTs will be turned into Bullitt clones it would/will be easy minus the dash...
Methinks many Bullittheads may consider that option - I know I am.

·
Administrator
6,216 Posts
brian said:
it appears mine has the same seats
The seats in the '08 Bullitt are the ones in the GT500 but recovered differently. They are different than the seats in the other Mustang variants.

I do like the look of the seats in the GT/CS - nice color combinations on the seating surfaces!

·
Registered
722 Posts
I dont think that I would alter the cali special at all maybe just mods I personally like the cali special and would like to get one myself...:smile:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wish I was Rich

I have to say I really do like the Ca Special and I was not a fan of the real one....but that dam new Bullitt really tugs at me, Maybe just wait till used ones pop up and my wife and I are in a better spending frame, I turn 50 at Christmas and man its starting to hit.....what a fast run my friends

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts