Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there I have decided to move on from my 08 Bullitt tough decision I might add. I have owned for a year Purchased from a gentleman who owned for 12 years and took amazing care of he was 74 and a Ford tech. Car has always been adult owned never abused it is number #2148.Car comes with a ton of documentation and extras. For pics and more info contact Brian 816-806-8911 Runs and drives like new!

·
Registered
12 Posts
What a quwikeedink! It looks just like my 2008 DHG! LOL mIne has 127,000 miles and still runs like a champ. Original clutch also. :) I drive it about once a month. I would have thought they would hold their value for more but not so much. that's ok , I will likely never sell it anyway. 25,000 miles is low. Wish I could afford it :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I thought I could sell but chickened out took one final drive and knew I couldn't. I think I am going to keep and enjoy for now. These are truely unique cars and a real blast to drive! The look the color and performance are addicting! Enjoy while we can some day they will probably force us in to the electric tampons so for now have fun with them! Brian

·
Premium Member
6,372 Posts
👏👏👏

1 - 5 of 5 Posts