Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke to Ford Marketing and they informed me that the dealers should receive the Hero Card for the 08 the latter part of Jan. I just hope that is right.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
99blacksvt said:
I spoke to Ford Marketing and they informed me that the dealers should receive the Hero Card for the 08 the latter part of Jan. I just hope that is right.
Jerry, what exactly is a "Hero Card"? I have heard the term before but I'm not sure I know what one is. Is it a brochure from FoMoCo that is given to the public (potential customer) that is specific to a certain vehicle?

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
it's a one page card with vehicle specs. Dealers should have it now, there was a picture of it posted here I think

·
Administrator
6,222 Posts
Cochese -

It's usually a printed piece of cardboard on both sides with pictures and facts. You ever been to see the Blue Angels somewhere and they hand out a card with pilots and planes?

That's a hero card.

It is generally not the same as a brochure, which usually has more pages.

Chicks dig dudes on HERO CARDS!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree the dealers should already have them but they don't. I saw one on eBay but it was probably the one passed out at the LA Autoshow introduction and price went higher than i was willing to go. The dealer will only get about 50 of these so i can't get them to anyone but the buyers at Jordan Ford.

It is normally a one page vehicle introduction with specs and options for a model not in the usual brochures.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
So is this a HERO CARD?

Not a 2008 Bullitt HERO CARD (obviously) but a HERO CARD in the general sense of the word? This was included in the most recent IMBOC membership package from B-Man.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is a Hero Card. As to posters I have not heard anything about an official Ford poster but I am sending you several and you should have them within the next few days.

Jerry (99blacksvt)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts