Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from my dealer to say that they received their 1st of 3 Bullitt's. This one was ordered for a customer who is one lucky person. PIC's of this car don't do it any justice!!

Talk about WOW!!

2nd Bullitt was on order for me. Unfortanately for me, I can't purchase. (FMC dropping x-plan and incentives was key factor, icing on the cake was a reality check on my 180,000 mile daily driver). I had to purchase a daily driver last week, therefore won't be selling my 06 Pony Package for the Bullitt.

Good news for anyone that wants an 08 Bullitt for no higher than MSRP (may be able to talk a lower than MSRP with this dealer). Anyone interested in putting their name on this order (options can be changed) send me a PM and I'll give you the contact info. Dealer is located in West Michigan.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
bullitt_fever said:
Got a call from my dealer to say that they received their 1st of 3 Bullitt's. This one was ordered for a customer who is one lucky person. PIC's of this car don't do it any justice!!

Talk about WOW!!

2nd Bullitt was on order for me. Unfortanately for me, I can't purchase. (FMC dropping x-plan and incentives was key factor, icing on the cake was a reality check on my 180,000 mile daily driver). I had to purchase a daily driver last week, therefore won't be selling my 06 Pony Package for the Bullitt.

Good news for anyone that wants an 08 Bullitt for no higher than MSRP (may be able to talk a lower than MSRP with this dealer). Anyone interested in putting their name on this order (options can be changed) send me a PM and I'll give you the contact info. Dealer is located in West Michigan.
If you dealer was going to do x plan for you before I see no reason for him not to make the same sort of deal with you now? Ask him about doing invoice plus $500. I don't think you really want to give up so easily on getting this car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
City is Grand Rapids, MI.

Unfortunately I have to give up on this car due to finances. My 06 won't sell for anywhere near where I need to be and I'm not going to give it away. That coupled with a payment book on a daily driver equivelant to the difference between the 06 V6 and Bullitt. Therefore, I can't take on the payment difference of a Bullitt and the new daily driver.

I will have to wait a few years and look for one on the used market. Until then, I'll continue to enjoy the 06. Or win the Lottery!! Besides, by then, maybe I'll be able to keep the 06!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts