Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I stopped by Perry Ford in Poway this morning to pick up a part for my GT when I noticed that the same Bullitt I pondered buying back in April is still there. But now they are asking Invoice for it, and I would look at buying it if I could afford it to have two Mustangs.

Looks like the dealers out here are finally waking up and not letting their pride get in the way of moving inventory.

I didn't get the serial # from it when I thought about buying it, but the VIN is 1ZVHT82H685181077. MSRP is $35095, and it has NAV, HIDs, Sirius Satellite, and Ambient Lighting.

If anyone is looking for a new one with those options, it's still there waiting for a good home.

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
That was one of the Bullitts I was looking at a couple of weeks ago. But I didn't need the NAV system. I also got the HIDs, Sirius Satellite as well as the Ambient Lighting (set to Green like my the gauge lights). I also got the Ford anti-theft system too.

But like you said Ben, with the 09's just around the corner I noticed that the dealers are more willing to deal. I think they where asking something like $38K for a similarly equipped Bullitt (to mine) when they first came out.

But be aware if your serious - check out the internet pricing via the Ford website. Because before I even walked in the door - they knocked about two grand off the that price. Mine was $32K & change so I got mine for just under $30K. I guess what I’m saying is that $35K might not be the lowest price if you do some research of the dealer inventories on line.

BTW do you live in the Poway area?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I got my 09 in June. They added at no extra charge window tinting, clear coating and scotch guarded the interior, with a certificate for another coat of clear, and another application of scotch guard in 1 year.
All this with tax, title and doc fees $34,000.
So $35,000 for an 08 I think is way too much.

·
Registered
90 Posts
DSG 56 said:
I stopped by Perry Ford in Poway this morning to pick up a part for my GT when I noticed that the same Bullitt I pondered buying back in April is still there. But now they are asking Invoice for it, and I would look at buying it if I could afford it to have two Mustangs.

Looks like the dealers out here are finally waking up and not letting their pride get in the way of moving inventory.

I didn't get the serial # from it when I thought about buying it, but the VIN is 1ZVHT82H685181077. MSRP is $35095, and it has NAV, HIDs, Sirius Satellite, and Ambient Lighting.

If anyone is looking for a new one with those options, it's still there waiting for a good home.
Or you could drive a few miles east and pick one of two on the lot at my local dealer marked at $30,000 each, one in HG and one in Black, been there since February... We were just down there last month picking up my wife's new GT. Tired to talk her into a Bullitt to match mine but no luck, she had to have the dark candy apple red and shinny 18" wheels, and an automatic transmission... but she did get zero interest for 60 months, and that was NICE!!!

Anthony

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bret08 said:
BTW do you live in the Poway area?
I have no intention of buying another car right now. I'm getting married next May, plus my GT will be paid off by then. So the idea of having my Mustang paid off before my wedding is a wonderful thing.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd love to own a Bullitt. I've always wanted one. But the timing was never right back in 01, and it isn't now.

To answer your question, I live in Rancho Bernardo. But I go to NAPA in Scripps Ranch, Kragen in Poway, and off course Perry Ford, for whatever is needed for all four cars we(my fiance and I) own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.