Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another choice. How many would like to attend this event or have an exclusive Bullitt Nationals event? We can do a cruise in/car show on Saturday evening along with our awards and raffle.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I vote to have it at the MW cruise-in. If we could get everyone to meet up at a common place and then all ride in together, we could pretty much all be together. I could work with the MW staff to see if they could designate us a section. I would just need to know how many to expect.
Speaking of numbers, Greg, approximately how many Bullitts are you expecting at the Nats? I know that is probably a tough (maybe impossible) question to answer this early on and especially with the 08 coming out, but thought I would ask anyhow.

Regards
-Jeff-

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
The big cruise in/ shows are cool but I'd rather hang with the Bullittheads IMHO

not sure why but...... :razz:

+1, I still get the feeling that the Bullitt is thought of as the red-headed stepchild of special edition Mustangs when I look at other websites. I'd rather hang with you guys....

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4fit? said:
I vote to have it at the MW cruise-in. If we could get everyone to meet up at a common place and then all ride in together, we could pretty much all be together. I could work with the MW staff to see if they could designate us a section. I would just need to know how many to expect.
Speaking of numbers, Greg, approximately how many Bullitts are you expecting at the Nats? I know that is probably a tough (maybe impossible) question to answer this early on and especially with the 08 coming out, but thought I would ask anyhow.

Regards
-Jeff-
Very hard to say right now. At least 30 - 40 although the 06 we ended up with 52.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
The big cruise in/ shows are cool but I'd rather hang with the Bullittheads IMHO not sure why but...... :razz:
I would have to say the same applies to me.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
+1, I still get the feeling that the Bullitt is thought of as the red-headed stepchild of special edition Mustangs when I look at other websites. I'd rather hang with you guys....
Awww John, dont get all sappy now :lol:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
MW Cruise in might be neat, but Bullits are really KEWL. Would rather be wih the Bullittheads!

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
We gotta keep all the Bullittheads together so we can drink the Canadian beer!!!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
771 Posts
For those that haven't been to the cruise in, you can't understand the magnitude of what you're choosing to miss out on.

I vote to designate us an area and roll in together... Show that we ARE a club! :)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
jerry, i understand what you mean by representing and showing up in a major event "en masse" as THE BULLITTHEADS, but i think when we all get together for Nats, it just seems to me that we all enjoy having our own events without having to deal with forty five minutes of trying to keep our cars together when we pull in, an hour to trying to park our cars on some area that usually does not meet our approval for "suitable parking surface" for a Bullitt, and just in general i think I for one would be happier staying separate too...

I know this is a little late, since the poll is closed, but since i finally get to go this year, i wanted to add my .02

shaun

1 - 16 of 16 Posts