1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Awesome. the 08' nats just keeps getting better and better. that is a must see place.

BULLITTHEAD field trip. "everyone on the bus"

·
Registered
147 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
May have something in the works..... Stay tuned.... :D

GO GET 'EM DROOPSY!
THEY NEED A BULLITT BODY!!!:smile:

-FORTE 2'S MOM

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
droopysbullitt said:
May have something in the works..... Stay tuned.... :D
ANY NEWS?

·
Car Whisperer
20,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well the curiosity got the better of me, so I ordered one. Looks pretty good apart, but they forgot the chassis so I can't mount anything or put it together. Once I get the chassis, I will post some pics if anyone is interested. One thing.... they only have the 197 body for a Mustang and only in black or a green. I got the black.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I stopped in when we were up in MB for Mustang Week 07...

REALLY cool joint! Can get expensive quite quick in there though. You are right, in the store, they only had S197 bodies. But, in the store, they had Green, Black and Red with Flames... AND a special edition limited to 350 units, S197 Foose Edition that was dark blue and sliver two tone... LOOKED BAH-DASS! But (sigh) I didn't buy one this year... I was waitin on the news to see if there would maybe be a Bullitt edition :) Oh, and I'll definitely be building one with my Bullitt buddies. hehehehe.

For those that are looking, it is in Broadway at the Beach in Myrtle Beach. It's like an outdoor mail.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts