Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Cool beans, Lynda! We'll have to round up the local Cincinnati Bullitthead gang and have a gathering when the weather is more agreeable.

:)

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Congrats Lynda! The more you drive the car the more you'll love it! I'm sure your already noticing the difference from the GT.

·
Administrator
6,216 Posts
Congrats! It was a lot of fun watching go ga-ga over your new vehicle. It is an excellent car!

Don't forget the front license plate brackets from Fastrack!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
MustangLynda said:
WOOHOO!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Pics here:
http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj299/MustangLynda/

Pics compliments of Tony Alonso. Thanks Tony!!!

Man I did not realize how awesome this car really is until I drove it!! I never thought I'd say this but here it is:

THANK YOU FORD!!!

:lol:
Hi Lynda and Welcome!

I also would like to let you know about the local Mustang Club in the Cincinnati area. The club is the greater Cincinnati TriState Mustang and Ford Club (see www.tristatemustang.com). We meet every 3rd Wednesday of every month. Hope to see you at our local Bullitt gatherings soon!

Rick

·
Registered
275 Posts
MustangLynda said:
WOOHOO!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Man I did not realize how awesome this car really is until I drove it!! I never thought I'd say this but here it is:

THANK YOU FORD!!!

:lol:
Judging by your statement above, it sounds like you may have had problems with Ford in the past...

Great looking car!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cochese said:
Cool beans, Lynda! We'll have to round up the local Cincinnati Bullitthead gang and have a gathering when the weather is more agreeable.

:)
It'd be great to meet up with some folks around here that are as enthusiastic about these cars as I am! Bless my friends and family, they have put up with me and these cars for years, but they really don't get it, ya know?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts