Registered
1,934 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts

·
Registered
14,863 Posts
love the mark-up/adm , then down abit they state taht they don't have any other''fee's'' nope why would you after you jack the price up from an admitted amount of ''THE MSRP IS $32¸480.00'' to a buy it now price of US $38,995.00

Fee and Tax Information: WE HERE AT DEAN STALLINGS FORD HAVE NO ADDED FEES. WE DO HAVE TO CHARGE A LOCAL TAX AND A LOCAL BUISNESS TAX WHICH IS NORMALY AROUND $200.00. THERE WILL BE A 30 DAY TAG FOR $34.50 THIS ALL GOES TO THE STATE ITS THERE POLICY. WE ALSO ETCH ALL OF OUR VEHICLES FOR $399.00 WHICH IS A PROTECTION IF YOUR VEHICLE EVER GETS STOLLEN.

nice guy's huh

·
Registered
825 Posts
It's my understanding Ford has announced it will deliver on it's promise to build 7,700 Bullitts, even though they only produced around 5,600 in '08. The numbers will continue to run consecutively where they left off for the remaining models that will be built this year.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,834 Posts
DaveCole said:
When should the 09 Bullitts be showing up?
Okay, I give up. So, a guy who buys an '09 Bullitt has... what... the 41st Anniversary Bullitt? Lame, totally lame.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
this Information was posted on BON without a link to source but I assume it is correct. It confirms what has been speculated about the length of the '09 Mustang model run other than it was suggested 2010 model run would start Jan 2009.

12/19/2008 2009 MY FINAL ORDERS DUE
12/12/2008 2009 MY LAST DAY TO SPEC CHANGE
01/30/2009 2009 MY JOB LAST (Production Ends)

·
Registered
181 Posts
StvMcQueen said:
Okay, I give up. So, a guy who buys an '09 Bullitt has... what... the 41st Anniversary Bullitt? Lame, totally lame.:rolleyes:
AGREE ! Ford reneged on a promise to honor the 40TH anniversary of the movie with this vehicle. IMO, which is worthless to anyone at Ford and probably many here as well, they should've called it quits at Serial # 5,600. Put the leftover components in the parts bins for bonafide 08 Bullitt owners. We're not talking much - no spec.sheet metal- when you consider wheels, brake pads , shocks , air box , mufflers and X -pipe, instrumentation , seats , rear & axles, etc. etc. - you get the picture.

Do we have a lawyer in the house ??

·
Registered
595 Posts
NovaSSfan said:
AGREE ! Ford reneged on a promise to honor the 40TH anniversary of the movie with this vehicle. IMO, which is worthless to anyone at Ford and probably many here as well, they should've called it quits at Serial # 5,600. Put the leftover components in the parts bins for bonafide 08 Bullitt owners. We're not talking much - no spec.sheet metal- when you consider wheels, brake pads , shocks , air box , mufflers and X -pipe, instrumentation , seats , rear & axles, etc. etc. - you get the picture.

Do we have a lawyer in the house ??
This horse has been beaten to a bloody paste at this point.
Now if the 08 comes with a spare tire I will be ****ed then.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Ford promised to build 7700, and that is all they are building. '09's are an extension of '08s and will not start at #0001. They should have tried to build them all in the '08 model run, but with the run shortened they couldn't, and unfortunately they couldn't continue '08 Bullitts while they are building '09s.

The '09s will all be saddled with a SAT Radio antenna on the trunk lid.

I'm happy I have an '08

·
Registered
162 Posts
IMO, 5600 or 7700 is never going to be a high $$ collector car. However, the Bullitt is a really good package, for the price. So, I don't care how many Ford builds.
My plan is to drive it and enjoy it. :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.