Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
21,582 Posts
doesn't seem like you are getting any responses. If you need someone to make some calls, let me know, I will help you.

·
Registered
14,863 Posts
GREG WON'T SAY IT BUT I WILL...
EVERYONE WANT'S THE NATIONALS OR EVENTS IN THEIR BACKYARD BUT WHEN IT COMES TIME TO HELPING OR MAKING IT HAPPEN , THINGS SURE SEEM TO SLOW DOWN A BIT.....NICE TO SEE ALL THE INTEREST AND HELP OFFERED ISN'T IT?
( FRANKENSTANG AND RICO 890 EXCEPTED , THANKS GUYS )

say greg, maybe title / head the thread something like "indy bullittheads help needed'' to get attention to that group...

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
Since Mark took that direction I will take the other to try and prod some responses. I can tell you that it is VERY rewarding to be a part of the Bullitt Nationals prep work. Gail and I helped a lot last year because the event was KIND OF close to us (our neck of the woods anyway). It made the Nats even more enjoyable and rewarding!

·
Registered
14,863 Posts
bluebullitt2180.1 said:
Since Mark took that direction I will take the other to try and prod some responses. I can tell you that it is VERY rewarding to be a part of the Bullitt Nationals prep work. Gail and I helped a lot last year because the event was KIND OF close to us (our neck of the woods anyway). It made the Nats even more enjoyable and rewarding!

I remember that one well.... and you are so right.... very much more so
and a better group of people there never were :)

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
We don't have any hockey games scheduled in Indy this season (for some odd reason) otherwise we could recon during a travel trip.

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
I can do some recon regarding NATS hotels/motels in Indy...but not until mid January or later.

We stayed at a pretty cool place (I think) during the 2005 PCOOA (Police Car Owners Of America) Nationals...I'll see if I can dig up the information regarding that hotel/motel. For the life of me, I can't remember the name of the hotel/motel...I had partaken in the consuming of a boat load of MILLER LITE (beer) that weekend. It was a nutty weekend...I passed out (from drinking a boat load of MILLER LITE) while detailing my CVPI in the hotel/motel parking lot. I was found in the hotel/motel parking lot (on the ground) with MILLER LITE and ZAINO in hand. Anyway...I can help out if needed.

Note: I don't consume alcohol anymore...but I do attend Automobile Association meetings.

:)

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Cochese said:
...I was found in the hotel/motel parking lot (on the ground) with MILLER LITE and ZAINO in hand.
:)
Are you sure you didn't drink the Zaino and put the Miller Lite on the car?

·
Premium Member
18,865 Posts
BigBullitt said:
Are you sure you didn't drink the Zaino and put the Miller Lite on the car?
No, I'm not sure...I probably had consumed a few shots of Zaino and put a coat (or two) of Miller Lite on the CVPI. I know for a fact that I didn't win any awards during the car show. Hmmm. :lol:

·
Administrator
6,628 Posts
Greg,

Did you need me to work on the hotel end of things? Also, was there any interest in people staying at the Brickyard near the Indy Motor Speedway?

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
bluebullitt2180.1 said:

You guys were the MVP's of the '08 Nats.

It would not have been as well organized if you did not step up and get thuings done.

I'll probably not attend the '09 Nats and will miss being there.

·
Car Whisperer
21,582 Posts
Matt, why not?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Dont forget Raceway park is 20 miles out of town. Parking area will not be paved

·
Administrator
6,628 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
If the price is right it would be nice! We need to stay under $100 a night if possible.
I'll check into it!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.