Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to compare oil fill from 09 bullitts to 08 bullitts. Seems mine is angled off not upright like the pics of the 08s . 09 owners please post up . Mine can be viewed in my garage. Thanks.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Looks like yours doesn't have the plastic extender. You can just see it in this shot:

Mine is an '08, BTW.

:dhg08:

·
Administrator
5,011 Posts
first ford said:
Need to compare oil fill from 09 bullitts to 08 bullitts. Seems mine is angled off not upright like the pics of the 08s . 09 owners please post up . Mine can be viewed in my garage. Thanks.
Here's Mine on the '09.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is the way mine looks as well .So we now find another difference between the 08 and the 09 Bullitts.Ron, should make ours about 2 to 3 ounces lighter then the 08s lighter = faster.Lol

·
Registered
627 Posts
first ford said:
...So we now find another difference between the 08 and the 09 Bullitts.Ron, should make ours about 2 to 3 ounces lighter then the 08s lighter = faster.Lol
Until you spill oil all over, 'cause the plastic extender is missing... :badgrin:

:dhg08:

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
For car shows I remove my oil fill extender. I reinstall it before I do a oil change

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Push down , not too hard and give it a good hard turn counter clock wise. I broke on of my tabs off he tube ,but I don't care. I like using it only for oil changes and it goes on and off nice and easy now:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts