Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i have shown my car a total of 4 times this year..... and since i rarely leave my car while doing this, i have had a chance to watch everyone who comes up to the car.

I dont believe it is the black car that makes people stop.

#1. I think the number one thing you must have if you want someone to stop and notice your car is the window sticker.

#2. Some sort of referance to Steve McQueen and the original movie. Especially, if you do not own a DHG Bullitt. Numerous times I have heard... i didnt know they made it in black/blue

#3. A very clean and shiny BULLITT! When you can park all three next to each other people come from all over to take shots of your cars together..... :grin:

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I had an advantage in that aspect, I have a framed Steve McQueen Autograph that I prop up under the hood (keeps the sun off too) got the auto art die casts of the old and new bullit. Then put the brochure on the seat or dash. My wife was working on a show board w/ a movie poster and parts of the brochure. When at a show anything you can do to draw attention the better. :shine:

·
Registered
134 Posts
I had some stuff to display too, but then I read that judges don't like that sort of stuff (they feel it takes away from showing the car) and even in some car shows it is not permitted.
I think it's cool myself. It's neat to see all the little things people have related to their cars.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I had some stuff to display too, but then I read that judges don't like that sort of stuff (they feel it takes away from showing the car) and even in some car shows it is not permitted.
I think it's cool myself. It's neat to see all the little things people have related to their cars.
This is more what I was looking for in some discussion instead of the false vibe of notarity I gave off in my discussion

1 - 6 of 6 Posts