Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One year ago today I became the proud owner of Bullitt #5480. 20,000 miles, 1 set of tires, an O/R H, a rebuilt transmission (damn those 3650s) and a Tri-Ax shifter later the grin factor is better than ever! I still think everyone else on the road has got to be jealous of what I'm driving!
My wife said I was sure to get a ticket or have a wreck in this car before a year was up but I fooled her!:shock: No tickets and I haven't even hit a cat.:badgrin:
Just wanted to share how happy I am to own this car with all of the Bullittheads.:smile:
Now if I could only figure out where those 2 black stripes bhind me at every stop light come from and why my tires wear so fast I'd really be happy!:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
816 Posts
Happy Purchase Day!!! That sure is a day to celebrate!! I hope to get my hands on a Bullitt some day too!!

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
6 years of ownership this month (31st), and although she's sleeping at the moment, the grin factor is still there when I can drive her again!

Congrats!

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Congratulations ;-)... Did you buy the Bullitt a Bear? :rotfl: I have has 227 since 01. She just turned over 105 thousand miles! DANG time flys when your having FUN!

Thanks

Bud

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Six years the end of July.
Working on seven. :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts