Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am wanting to get 10.5" wheels for the back of the Bullitt. is there anywhere where i can buy 10.5 bullitts to match the stock front bullitts or will i have to paint them to match. thanks!!!

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
From what I've seen, several different manufacturers sell an "Anthracite" wheel that is close, but not perfect match. I have yet to see one that is a perfect match to the '01 stock color. You could get a set and see if you like them and if not, either paint them, or upgrade to 9" in the front and have a matching set.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
The old "how close is the color" question again. I have 10.5's on mine and nobody has ever said "say, that color's just a shade off." Mine are Wheel Replicas. Whether they are still made or not, I don't know. You decide about the color.

I don't mean to sound like a smart a$$, but that question has floated around for years.

Welcome to IMBOC, by the way! :grin:

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
D'oh! :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.