Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday in 104 degrees temp 1007 won first place in local Fords only show, in the 94-04 modiifed class...... Pretty happy they chose 1007 because it was up against V6 convertible with every chrome goody that JC Whitney made.....

I had many folks say what nice car 1007 is and they really like the WR 9 & 10.5 wheels and the rear 315's ......

I now need to get my 4:10s and Nitrous (just for show mind you)......

I ran into reloadbullitt and he has finished rebuilding Bullitt 1008 and I'm trying to talk Kay into buying it so we have his and her Bullitts......

I also ran into Laura (Fortytwo mom) and his dad and sister...... the 66 is looking good! They are also very happy with the news about Justan's car

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Congrats, that is awesome news :)

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
First Place in104 degree heat!! Was that with or without the heat index? Wow, hope you had a shady spot. Congratulations. It would be interesting to know how many car show trophies have been won by Bullittheads.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Way to go Jimmy Ray ;-)... So when do you post some pics for us??? ;-)...

Thanks and congrats.

Bud and Anne

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Congratulations, Master Chief!

:cool: :cool:
:cool: :cool:

Attachments

7,020 Posts
Jimmy Ray you the man !

being number one is very cool but having fun with your friends is priceless.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks Jimmy!

Jimmy Ray said:
Yesterday in 104 degrees temp 1007 won first place in local Fords only show, in the 94-04 modiifed class...... Pretty happy they chose 1007 because it was up against V6 convertible with every chrome goody that JC Whitney made.....

I had many folks say what nice car 1007 is and they really like the WR 9 & 10.5 wheels and the rear 315's ......

I now need to get my 4:10s and Nitrous (just for show mind you)......

I ran into reloadbullitt and he has finished rebuilding Bullitt 1008 and I'm trying to talk Kay into buying it so we have his and her Bullitts......

I also ran into Laura (Fortytwo mom) and his dad and sister...... the 66 is looking good! They are also very happy with the news about Justan's car
Thanks so much for the encouragement on Adriane's '66...it meant alot to her.
Yes it was HOT...JR's Bullitt AND the pavement, air and everything else. We spent a good part of the day in the Ford Dealership's showroom where the show was being held. The scenery there was nice too as they had it loaded up with stage 3's. My fav, of course the most expensive, was the GT-H at $65K+
The 'vert Jimmy beat bears an appropriate license plate...BL Pony...it's supposed to be for "blue" I bet, but I always call it the "Bling Pony"!
The rear seat delete on 1007 looked nice too!
Jimmy, Kay NEEDS 1008!!! I'm not going to be able to swing it.
--Later, Forte 2's (& Adriane with her '66) Mom

·
Registered
967 Posts
Congrats Master Blaster!
R/T.J.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts