Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
37,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Knockers are one thing, but what about lovely butts? Here's an array of fine butts that will blow you away! Sure, they're against the rules, but those things were made to be broken, right?

Here they are!

Ready?

Almost there!

BARE BUTTS!

·
Premium Member
13,779 Posts
Actually, bare butts are quite common in the pool world. My playing cue has a linen wrap, but the cue I break with has no wrap at all. So, a bare butt if you will.

Only in the pool world do people not laugh when we speak of Butts, shafts, and clean balls.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
37,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:rolleyes:Very funny! Don't you have something better to do?
Nope. Not a thing. My life has actually digressed to this. I'm basically just sitting around waiting to die. Sometimes I go to Walmart and bring the biggest bag of dog food I can find up to the register, then strike up a conversation of how "it really isn't bad tasting at all" with the customer behind me. Love the looks on their faces. :lol:

·
Premium Member
655 Posts
Nope. Not a thing. My life has actually digressed to this. I'm basically just sitting around waiting to die. Sometimes I go to Walmart and bring the biggest bag of dog food I can find up to the register, then strike up a conversation of how "it really isn't bad tasting at all" with the customer behind me. Love the looks on their faces. :lol:
Sorry I asked.:smile2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts