Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the cool things about last night was running into an old friend from work about 6 years ago (he saw the Bullitt, then recognized me), Well, this guy has always been a VM fan, and here is his 12.89 1/4 mile second 66 Beetle.

It sounded really MEAN, angry even. :wink:

When he told me about the LS1s he beat with it, I just had to laugh. He said it was like fighting a girl when people raced him; if you win, so what? You can't brag about beating up a girl, but if you lose.... :smile:

I thought some of you might get a kick out of this.

Mike

·
Registered
121 Posts
That's cool.

You realize he was being nice when he mentioned all the "LS1s" he was beating, right? :razz:

I like the fighting analogy. Perfect!

"I beat a bug today" --- yeah, so?

"I lost to a bug today" --- you suck!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-02 14:23, The Trooper wrote:
That's cool.

You realize he was being nice when he mentioned all the "LS1s" he was beating, right? :razz:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yep. :wink:

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>

I like the fighting analogy. Perfect!

"I beat a bug today" --- yeah, so?

"I lost to a bug today" --- you suck!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, Dave always had a good sense of humor about him, and the way he said it just cracked me up. :smile:

Mike

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He sent me an email a few weeks back, and he ran 12.5 something the last time he had it out. Very cool. :smile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts