Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on a break at work, so I zipped down to the local Sunoco to get some dip. When I came out of the store, my driver side door looked wierd. I thought maybe it was just the way the sun was hitting it. My worst fear was realized. Some drunk a-hole backed right into my car! He smashed my door and quater. I am devastated! I called the cops to get this fool arrested, but they never showed up and I had to get back to work.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
You DID get the guys tag number didn't you? Did anyone else there see the accident and/or the driver? If so he could still be charge with hit skip and his insurance takes care of your car. BTY - Where is Twinsburg? I'm in Chillicothe.
Cam

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guy was very cooperative, for a drunk. I got ALL his info, even his place of employment.
Twinsburg is 16 miles SE of Cleveland. I was in Northfield when my car was smashed. I work at the Walton Hills Stamping Plant on SR 8. If you are ever near WHSP stop in at Security and ask for Darrell. I was thinking of starting a chapter for Ford enthusiast. It would be an affiliate of a club that is run by FoMoCo employees. I still have to find out more about it. How far are you from Cleveland?

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
So that makes 3 Bullitts that have been shot down! For one reason or another! Man, it makes ya want to hide your Bullitt or break out your big gun! :evil:

Vicki

·
Registered
225 Posts
Vicki, which other two of our bullittheads have had their bullitts smashed?

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
I don't remember the names (BAD with names) but one guy had that lady run him off the road and he had damage and then the guy just the other day that had that Land Rover hit the side of his Bullitt and scraped the whole driver's side!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Thomas Wolpert @ BON had his car trashed by someone who knocked a vehicle into his. fair amount of damage. very sad.
makes me want to buy a "beater" and leave the Bullitt for weekends..........almost!

·
Registered
7 Posts
How horrible, you get something nice and crap like this happens, you try to enjoy them and then because of all the nuts out there you have to watch everything. Glad no one got hurt, hope you can get them repaired.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I was the one that got ran off the road. Repair job looks great, can hardly tell. But I know it still happened.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry, I would be very pissed and I'm pissed for you. Too bad the cops didn't show up...did you tell them it was a DWI?

However, I have to thank a drunk for buying me my Bullitt. She smashed into my patrol car while I was on the interstate conducting a traffic stop. I was struck and thrown about 50' away and was out of work for 6 months. I'm now the leading DWI officer in my county...no mercy for the drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
My heart goes out to you man. I think I would have zip tied his ass(can I say ass?) and sat him on the side walk till I found a cop. Hang in there. Hope it gets fixed well for you.

Brian

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
fordert, I'm about 45 mins South of Columbus on 23. I can't believe no one showed up to take care of it.
Crimecruser, I'm off (again!) from wher I got rearended by the Commn Pleas judges daughter with my armns going numb now! This sucks!
Ca,

·
Registered
264 Posts
CRap!

I hate it when that happens.....

Fear not though.....it is a car and not a human life. It can be rebuilt!

Hope all goes well.

Paul G.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Crusher....good to hear from you! it's been a while. how have you been?
CAM, hope you get to feeling better!hope all your Bullitt's get fixed properly and more importantly, you all stay healthy!!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Crusher...I went to the Police Academy with 3 of the guys that work for the city my car was hit in. I talked to them later that night, and they were on a felony arrest at the time. The city is pretty small, they only have 2-3 cars out at a time. The guy who hit my car lives and works in this city, so he will be um, um, closely monitored.

·
Registered
220 Posts
fordert: That is sickening. I was getting stressed just looking at the bugs on my front bumper! Can't begin to imagine how pissed you must be. Hope the repair job is factory-grade.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts