Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, not literally...thank God! :smile: The Z01 was in the lane next to me and I got wasted like a Ferrari vs. a fully loaded Mack truck. Those cars are AWESOME. I looked into it at the L.A. Auto Show this weekend and sat inside. The interior is perfect...everything is right there and perfectly placed. I played with the 6 spd gearbox for awhile... :lol:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Z06 is what I meant. You should get your eyes checked. :grin:

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-13 21:21, Badkharma wrote:
Z06 is what I meant. You should get your eyes checked. :grin:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
My eyes checked? I did, with my contact lens I see 20/20. I call it as i see it...... :-B

·
Registered
444 Posts
Those cars are awsome. A buddy from work has been trying to me to race him. I know I'll get killed. But when people listen to our cars, and with that think I've done a lot of work to the car and assume that I could easily smoke him. At least I can win on one thing :smile:

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
God forbid I post a Chevy item on the Bullittclub, but I had to do this one. I'll admit, I would take one of these Z06's over the Bullitt. Both would be ideal. :grin:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
it's a sweet and beautiful car!!!
now sporting 405 HP....not too shabby!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
At our first club meet in Augusta, I was following George and his Z06 away from MGW towards Chili's for some dinner, and he stepped on it!! Wow, I'd still be looking for him if he hadn't slowed up to wait for me, lol. :smile: He asked me if I missed a shift, always a comedian in every crowd!! :grin:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Since the Bullitt costs approx $27,000 and the Z06 cost right at $50,000 I sure hope that it would beat the Bullitt. However... If I spent another $23,000 on my Bullitt I guarantee it would blow away any Z06 brave enough to get near me..... Ha Ha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts