Registered
6,690 Posts
nice shots

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Very Nice Pics ....................

Chameleon said:
Took me a while, but I finally figured out how to get 'em online!!!! These are some shots of 1686 before putting the pedal to the metal out in the desert....only too bad those shots were too blurry! :cool:
Here's the link.....enjoy!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/
Chameleon
aka "Chameleon"

I like the way you did the Pics, they look Great to Me !!!!!!!!!

That is the 1st time I have seen a Bullitt in that type of surroundings.

Terry

·
Registered
493 Posts
Excellent photos there Chameleon...your Bullitt sure looks much nicer in that spot than my old LX 'vert did a few years ago! :smile:

Scenes have been shot at this and other locales inside Vasquez Rocks Park for many movies and television shows over the years, mostly westerns and sci-fi with the most notable being the original Star Trek TV series in the '60s.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Nice work there man, nice eye with the composition.

Oh, and nice car ;)

RoadDawg831 said:
Scenes have been shot at this and other locales inside Vasquez Rocks Park for many movies and television shows over the years, mostly westerns and sci-fi with the most notable being the original Star Trek TV series in the '60s.

yup, I remember that. Captain Kirk kicking the Lizards ass! (hmmm, interesting, seeing a 'green' trend with those rocks...)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for the great feedback! I hadn't been up to Vasquez Rocks before, but there's nothing like taking my Bullitt up windy roads and letting her rip! :D

Cheers!!!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Isn't that where the Elvis Presley road race movie pics were filmed? Supposedly Las Vegas something or other. Sorry, not that big a fan of Elvis. I do remember the movie however, just not the name.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Very nice pics......Love the Bullitt shots but don't know about that white car.....Just kidding......hehehe....

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Great shots!! You found the perfect background for the Bullitt.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We used the Canon EOS 450D...great camera for those shots...we really tried to get some good motion shots, but they were too blurry...too bad, because I certainly had fun spinning those tires! :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts