Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've been looking to get deep dish rims and i cant seem to find any 17'' Anthracite 10.5s. I ordered some from MRT they said they were on national backorder american muscle doesnt have em. and i cant seem to find any bullitt rims from wheel replicas. So unless you guys tell me different im just going to buy 18s.

With that said 275/35/18 front 305/35/18s back any fitment issues?

Oh ya just got chin spoiler and JLT intake wee

Thanks guys.
PS winter sucks

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I wonder why they are discontinuing them. They are so popular that id think that more and more people would want them???? at least i got mine im happy with them.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
I am so glad that i got my 18s 2 years ago, probably would have been happy with the 17s but am very satisfied with what i got. Would like to know why they are discontinuing them. If anyone finds out plz let us know. BTW UNDbullitt 1543 has 245/40s on the front and 275/35s on back. Am switching to 285/40s on back because I want a little more sidewall. Also the edge of the rim sticks out beyond the edge of the tire a little, you have to be very careful about getting next to a curb because the wheel will contact the curb before the tire.

·
Registered
197 Posts
American Racing makes a wheel called the Torq Thrust Type M for our Mustangs. They make them in 17x8,17x9,17x10.5 as well as 18x9 and 18x10. These wheels go through a more rigorous quality control program than the less expensive wheels offered from other manufacturers.They also come with a Shelby center cap. Pricing for the 17 inch should be around $200 - $225 depending on width. Check out www.americanracing.com and click on new styles for more info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts