Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an appointment to be dyno'd on Tues 12/18 on a Mustang Dyne system. Should be interesting. I just wish that I would have found them before the mods so that I could have a baseline.

Brad

·
Registered
762 Posts
Good Luck Brad. Also, keep in mind that "Mustang" model dynos give lower numbers than "Dynojet" model dynos. I'll be strapping #01333 to the rollers one last time this week because I have my newly re-flashed PHP chip and finally I think my misfire has been cured. Stay tuned, Arthur

·
Registered
320 Posts
my buddy and I both dynoed our stangs, hes got a 02 gt, we got them a day apart, we got them dynoed with about 350 miles on them, my bullit dynoed at 230hp and 270 torq, he dynoed at like 221 and 259 , this sound low I know but both cars were not broke in and there was like 100 percent humidity that day. I know some pepole will say that ford misled us with there horsepower claims, but the impressive part of my story is, our power curves. The bullitt had 10 more hp and torqe throughout the whole rpm range. There is no doubt in my mind that ford could have gave us the 20 or 30 peak hp, but I would trade that for usuable power throught the rpm's. I put an basani , K&N on it and it woke the thing up, but I did notice a low end loss, havent got it dynoed again yet, but my SOP dyno says 245 to 250 , it'll bark them HARD in third something my buddies gt wont do, Oh hes had his at the tack and ran 14.1 so Im guesing my bllitts god for a 13.7 or better

1 - 3 of 3 Posts