Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These results seem to be more accurate than what I got from the Mustang Dyno. I had two almost identical back to back runs on the Dynojet. I'm happy with these numbers given my engine mods. Mac long tube headers, Mac cat'd h-pipe, stock catback, Steeda timing adjuster @ 14, Steeda underdrive pulleys, Densecharger 100mm, 87mm MAF.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Man, if you can just squeeze another 5hp out you will be at the 300 mark! Maybe a chip with the exhaust and intake mods would bring it up?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Looks very good Brad. Keep me posted on the suspension work and... Stay tuned!!!
Arthur

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
llama,

As I understand it. 257.1 RWHP divided by .85 correction factor is 302 HP.

Brad

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brad1790 on 2002-01-03 10:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
216 Posts
Brad,

Can you give me a ballpark figure for the total cost of the mods you have to reach the 300 hp mark?

I'd be totally content with 300hp. Wish Ford would have already done this as the horse power is still above the regular GT and below the Cobra.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Brad,

Glad to see your dyno's are finally up! I talked to Alex and he said you had brought your car in recently. He did a lot of work on my 98 supercharged Roush and I think his shop is the best for that kind of tuning. I want him to tune my car, but running nitrous, I want a switchable chip and I haven't found one yet. Anyway, I got you number from Dane and I will call soon. Brad's said it will take another week for my car since the all in one nitrous arming switch is on backorder.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts