Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
745 Posts
I'll be there-just not sure what Mustang I'll be taking. If I do not register I'll take the Bullitt. (will make up my mind this week and get off the registration form-if they are still taking them). If I register for the show then the show car goes. I'll post later for any potential get togethers over the weekend--should be a lot of So Cal Bullittheads there.

Bullitt 1046
01 S281SC 93

· Registered
152 Posts
I plan on being there.... Just looking around

Ell

· Registered
745 Posts
3 day drive at most--just hit the road on Wed before the show. 1600 cars, over 800 Mustangs-- well worth the drive-take a weeks vacation and 'just do it'

Bullitt 1046
01 S281SC 93

· Registered
1,052 Posts
#3033 will be there already got my registration stuff back. It would be cool if enough of us go to meet at an off site location and all drive in at the same time.

· Registered
120 Posts
I'm in town that weekend for the Long Beach GP. Is this a one day event, or will I be able to catch it on Sat and go to the GP on Sun?

· Registered
295 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-03-07 17:35, 01281Sc93 wrote:
I'll be there-just not sure what Mustang I'll be taking. If I do not register I'll take the Bullitt. (will make up my mind this week and get off the registration form-if they are still taking them). If I register for the show then the show car goes. I'll post later for any potential get togethers over the weekend--should be a lot of So Cal Bullittheads there.

Bullitt 1046
01 S281SC 93
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

What does your show car look like?

· Registered
745 Posts
Knott's Show is Sunday only.

Show car is 01 blown Saleen Coupe, Laser Red.

Bullitt 1046
01 S281SC 93

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01281Sc93 on 2002-03-08 13:41 ]</font>

· Registered
2,347 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-03-07 19:54, Bullitt 3373 wrote:

Ell

I see some spacers have been added to your sig, nice!

· Registered
152 Posts
On 2002-03-09 18:39, From the other side wrote:
On 2002-03-07 19:54, Bullitt 3373 wrote:

Ell

I see some spacers have been added to your sig, nice!

Yes, added spacers over the weekend. Love the look.... ordered some Cleartastic yesterday to protect the paint.
Next, Exhaust mods and chip. gears, Al drive shaft, then vortech by the end of summer....
Are we having fun yet :grin:

True Blue #3373
Born 6-21-2001
Steeda Tri-Ax shifter
MAC Cold Air Induction Bullitt Kit
CDC Sequential Tail Lights
Stock Ford Fog Lights
H&R 30mm Wheel Spacers
MGW Shift Knob W/Build Number

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt 3373 on 2002-03-10 12:17 ]</font>

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
To all ... good to hear DHG 1005 will have some company at the show. The last show we went to, all 5 DHG BULLITT's were side by side. May be hard to meet off site and drive in together but open to the idea. Dose anyone know a good site and time to meet at?

on your six ... DHG 1005

7,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I will have a club poster, being sent to me by Billy Ray, he has asked all BULLITT owners at the show to sign it. It will go all over the country from car show to car show and at the end of the season will be used to raise some money.
So make sure you stop by and sign the poster.

on your six ... DHG 1005

· Registered
13 Posts
Hey Guys and gals #3891 will also be there all cleaned up and ready on Sunday Iam driving down from Paso Robles if any of you guys or girls have a cell phone(HAHA) give me a buzz so we all can meet up somewhere Iam planning to get their around 7:00 Sharp
Cell# 801-9862(805) see ya all there..

ALSBULL

· Registered
245 Posts
DHG #3936 will be there but not in the show. I'll be looking for the poster to sign. It's going to be a great show, celebrating the 40th anniversary of the Cobra and the 35th anniversary of the Cougar.

I'm heading that way tonight and staying with a buddy in Orange County. I look forward to seeing the Bullitts there.

See Ya....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.