Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody out there running this combo? If so, I would love to see some pics as this is the setup I may be going for shortly. Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I'll be running this setup shortly too but I dont have pics.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:wink:

Mr. Bullitt,

Thanks for the response. Looks good! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have the 'I'm about to participate in the Monster Truck Rally' look!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
dhg1848 said:
:wink:

Mr. Bullitt,

Thanks for the response. Looks good! I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to have the 'I'm about to participate in the Monster Truck Rally' look!
only if you wer driving a normal GT. our cars are about 3/4 of an inch lower than a Gt so you wont have any problems.

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
17x9 | 17x10.5 combo w/ stock springs? <hr style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->
dhg1848 said:
Is anybody out there running this combo? If so, I would love to see some pics as this is the setup I may be going for shortly. Thanks ahead of time.
Are you getting the AFS ones ?

Bob

·
Registered
967 Posts
English Bob said:
17x9 | 17x10.5 combo w/ stock springs? <hr style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->

Where are you getting these from as wheel Replicas are having problems.
Are you getting the AFS ones ?

Bob
wheel replicas are having problems? i have those wheels from them and i dont have any problems?

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
they aren't selling them anymore. i'm pretty sure all the companies that were selling deep dish bullitts just stopped. american racing decided that competition was not good for profits so they sued them all. now the only deep dish bullitts are from AR, torq thrust type "M" i think they're called.

·
Car Whisperer
20,870 Posts
if you look at my thread under the swap meet for Bullitt wheels for sale, you will see mine with that set up on it and no deep dish.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts