Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
I like 'em. I was looking for a similiar 18" design only with charcoal spokes and a polished lip. They only make that style for the FWD ricers unfortunatly.

What size 18" tires did you go with in front?

Jay, Irvine CA
True Blue #4660
Vortech supercharged,BBK X-pipe,Borla cat bcak,Tri-Ax,Alum D/S,18x9-285/35/18 on rear,Xenon spoiler,Powerslot rotors & Hawk HPS pads,MGW int,

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#4660 on 2002-01-25 18:01 ]</font>

·
Registered
219 Posts
McQueen, no offense, I think your car looks incredible, but I have to agree, it doesn't really look like a Bullitt anymore.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
these are the rims I had on my Cobra & just stuck them on the car to see what they look like
285 35s alll the way
to be honest they look better in the pics than they did in person.
so the chrome ones are back on now

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Switch it back! Switch it back!
Though I like the chromed stockers on your true blue (and that's saying a lot because I usually hate any chrome)...
I LOVE the 18" Steedas on there!The car looks drop-dead gorgeous with those! Keep it that way!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
McQueen,

those steeda rims definetly compliment the stripes.. same color contrast... stock chrome is bitchin but steedas look nicer with the stripes...

·
Registered
822 Posts
McQueen..frankly I liked your chrome bullitt wheels better. Your photos were the reason I went with the Chrome ones also. It is your car and you can do what you want with it. I just thought your car was way cooler before. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I tend to agree with those who like the 18's. Dare to be different. Cool car McQueen

·
Registered
81 Posts
I always wanted to get the "Police Interceptor" badge for the rear of my car but wasn't sure it would fit correctly under the "Bullitt" script. Now that I finally noticed yours I'm getting one for my car. PS I like both sets of wheels. I want to get a set of Halibrands, eventually.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I like it, But I think that the crome looks better with with TB and your strips. but thats just what I think

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I like it, But I think that the crome looks better with with TB and your strips. but thats just what I think

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Actually, I think that it kicks a$$. The only downside is that it doesn't look like a Bullitt.

·
Registered
762 Posts
yes

·
Registered
63 Posts
Your car just looks awesome either way...so it's pretty much up to you Mcqueen! Love the stripes...If I had a true blue regular GT I think I would do the same!

·
Registered
337 Posts
roushraven99,

SSR Integrals are sweet wheels. I had 17x7's on my V6 Accord. They held up quite well during some major pothole+road-construction "events". Pretty amazing considering they weighed only 14lbs ea. Understated, light, strong, one piece, easy to clean. Just about a perfect wheel (it's also cool that the forging process for those wheels came from the aerospace industry).

How much do the Bullitt wheels weigh compared to the SSR's?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts