Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you guys may have allready guessed by my previous postings: I know little about cars. I'm learning. Here's my guestion. Will any 18" wheel require spacers to clear the front brakes? I'm thinking of putting 18"X10"s in back and 18"X8" in front. It would seem thet the back would require a new offset but the front should be fine? Also I want to go with drag radials. How bad are they if I happen to get caught in the rain with them? Hey, would I need spacers if I just put wider 17" wheels?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittMagnum1796 on 2001-08-29 00:18 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-28 00:19, BullittMagnum1796 wrote:
As you guys may have allready guessed by my previous postings: I know little about cars. I'm learning. Here's my guestion. Will any 18" wheel require spacers to clear the front brakes? I'm thinking of putting 18"X10"s in back and 18"X8" in front. It would seem thet the back would require a new offset but the front should be fine? Also I want to go with drag radials. How bad are they if I happen to get caught in the rain with them? Hey, would I need spacers if I just put wider 17" wheels?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittMagnum1796 on 2001-08-29 00:18 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
well if your just buying the 18in replicas from the mags, you just buy, put tires on, and install. You don't need a spacer or anything. 18in wheels would only HELP the clearance for hte brakes, it's bigger a round :grin: lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts