Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
WOW!!!! You have a beautifully kept car. I can't imagine it lasting long at that price, seems too low for the great shape it appears to be in....John R

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well thank you very much guys!!! I hate to sell my baby, but a new career means I need something with a little more storage space, sorry Brian...now if you had one of those bikes and a(n) suv/truck we would be in business.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Cool

I understand but the combined value is well over 13K.... Both are mint and the Scrambler I bought new and only has 3K on her...actually 2800 miles....Just a thought...But I understand. Any others in California?

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
I really like the look of the DDs front and rear. Simply gorgeous. That car is in impeccable condition considering the amount of miles on the body. Someone will be getting one hell of a deal for this car!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Do you have all of the original part to the car? I am very interested. Just need to make sure I can be brought back to original specs.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only parts that were changed were the wheels and the springs, of which I have two of the wheels, and the springs are gone. I'm sure I/you could trade the parts on the car to someone looking to upgrade. I also still have the stock grill.

·
Registered
473 Posts
What about the stock rotters, did you upgrade the exhaust? Did you say you do not have the stock rims? I also noticed you replaced the headlight knob, do you still have it? Listen I know this is a great price on the car, but I really want to be able to get a Black Bullitt with very few mods and if it has any mods, I want to easily bring it back to original status. I love the rims it has in the pics and I would probably keep them on the car, if I bought the car, but I would like to have all of the original parts.

New Cobra Front Lower Control Arms and Upgraded Bushings - do you have the stock front lower Control arm?

New Upgraded Ball Joints - what are these
New Wheel Bearings/Hubs - are they OEM
New(er) Clutch - is it OEM
Lowered w/ Eibach Sportline Springs - U say you only have one of these?
Slotted and Dimpled Rotors/Hawk pads - do you have the originals?
18x9/18x10 Deep Dish Bullitt Rims w/ Moon Eyes Center Caps, 265/35s & 295/30s - Do you still have the originals rims
Mach1 Grill Delete - Do you have the OEM Grill

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MARINE_V said:
What about the stock rotters, did you upgrade the exhaust? * No, the exhaust is stock * Did you say you do not have the stock rims? * I only have two of the stock rims * I also noticed you replaced the headlight knob, do you still have it? * yes I have still have the stock knob * Listen I know this is a great price on the car, but I really want to be able to get a Black Bullitt with very few mods and if it has any mods, I want to easily bring it back to original status. * Totally understand * I love the rims it has in the pics and I would probably keep them on the car, if I bought the car, but I would like to have all of the original parts.

New Cobra Front Lower Control Arms and Upgraded Bushings - do you have the stock front lower Control arm? * They are the same design and Ford parts, just better bushings and ball joints. All Ford parts *

New Upgraded Ball Joints - what are these * Ford ball joints as stated above *
New Wheel Bearings/Hubs - are they OEM * Yes, Ford parts *
New(er) Clutch - is it OEM * Yes *
Lowered w/ Eibach Sportline Springs - U say you only have one of these? * I don't have stock springs *
Slotted and Dimpled Rotors/Hawk pads - do you have the originals? * They were worn out, but they are brakes, and of course thats what happens. Stockers would be worthless *
18x9/18x10 Deep Dish Bullitt Rims w/ Moon Eyes Center Caps, 265/35s & 295/30s - Do you still have the originals rims * See above *
Mach1 Grill Delete - Do you have the OEM Grill * Yes I still have the original *
I completely understand your desire to return this car to completely original, and that idea was kept in mind as I've owned this car. It would be extremely easy to make this car original as it mostly is already...I mean it even has the air silencer still in place, lol.

·
Registered
473 Posts
OK, at this point I need to see it. I would like to schedule a meeting. Sac-town is not that far from me. I would like to take drive up from Bakersfield, in the next up coming weekend. Not this weekend but the fallowing weekend, ca you tell me when is a good time for me to come up and see it?

661-703-8595 Joel Rocha. Thank you and have a nice day.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I don't see any problem with that, hopefully everything sounds ok to you. I will be around all weekend so anytime will work. I understand that its a bit of a drive for you so it doesn't matter what time you want to stop by. I will PM you my phone number in case you want to delete your number out of this thread. Just give me a call sometime between now and then to let me know youre coming, or to ask anymore questions you may have.

Justin

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Actually it has just been kept clean, nothing else was done to it. I use Meguiar's APC and then 303 under the hood. Thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
Love the centercaps! Where did you get them and would the ones you have fit the stock wheel?

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They are Moon Eyes center caps, I don't recall the size but you can do a search here and I'm sure they would turn up. They are universal, you simply drill a hole through the stock center cap and use the supplied screw/bolt to attach them. They would fit a stock wheel except that they may stick out past the lip of the rim. Being as my wheels are deep dish they do not. Welcome To Imboc !!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts