·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Am I missing the price?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The tranny is not rebuilt, has had fluids changed regularly, clutch replaced with heads, and shifts perfectly. It does not grind, make noise, and shifts smoothly.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
that was me! :lol:
i saw your car on craigslist the other day. i was going to link it here but figured you would probably post it up. sucks you're selling. for having black, your car looked really good.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
That car is just too nice to sell at that price. I think you can get a lot more. How many miles on it?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The car has 140k, with only 23k on the new top end, which is why I am willing to let it go at that price. I think the initial mileage number throws people off, until they see what kind of condition it has been kept in.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
will someone please buy this car!!!! $9800 for this car is crazy. i'm about to go to the bank and pick up a 2nd bullitt.
if anyone is looking for a black bullitt, this car is it. if you walked up and saw it, you would swear it has less than 30k miles.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
bullitt890 said:
will someone please buy this car!!!! $9800 for this car is crazy. i'm about to go to the bank and pick up a 2nd bullitt.
if anyone is looking for a black bullitt, this car is it. if you walked up and saw it, you would swear it has less than 30k miles.

I could not agree with you more!!!!! This car at this price would be worth coming from anywhere in the U.S. to pick up. Buy this car someone!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
They were hoping you would say that. :wink:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts