Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nourse Ford here in Chillicothe,OH has #1861 sitting on the showroom floor with a sticker of $28,800. There was something written beside the factory sticker with that price. Can't remember what it was for. It's DHG with the MACH460 in it. They said they were holding it for me...oops...i forgot to tell them i already had mine. If anyone is interested let me know and I'll get the contact info. Don't have it handy and I have to take off right now.
Cam

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
chili, let WURM know over at Blue Oval news! he's been jacked around for TOO long!

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Yea, ADP....Additional Dealer Profit. Bullitt with Mach 460 lists MSRP $27,380.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Makes me giggle everytime I see a dealer markup when I got mine for $500 over invoice.. :smile:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I got 1007 with the x plan and rebait, and Cavilier Ford in Cheaspeake Va. has another DHG Bullitt John Clark my sales man will hook you up like he did me

·
Registered
225 Posts
My Bullitt came in Friday morning, tookthe call it was here and haul my ass to the dealer. With the tax and tags, my came to just over 28k,got 5.9 interest rate,rebate,and Nothing down. Drove it home that afternoon.#1673 will be like our other critters, it has a home for life. Its' or mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts