Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if 19/20 BULLITT cars are actually selling for what I'm seeing as advertised prices. Are those people/dealers listing these cars dreamers or are they actually selling. The last 19 BULLITT sold in my area at a Chevy dealer was sold for $46K earlier this Summer. The car had short of 1K miles on it.
Has anyone on IMBOC made a sale lately?
Thanks,
ARMY TC

·
Premium Member
2019 DHG, performance package
77 Posts
I sold my '19 w/12k on the odo to vroom.com about 4 months ago. As I recall, they paid me around $46k for my car. No idea what they sold it for.
wow!
I bought mine on May 7, 2021 with 1902 miles on it for $48k
When I tried to negotiate, they pretty much lol

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
wow!
I bought mine on May 7, 2021 with 1902 miles on it for $48k
When I tried to negotiate, they pretty much lol

I got a pretty solid deal when I bought mine. The market hadn't collapsed yet (like it is now) and I bought mine used w/about 8k on the odo. They made me a tremendous offer on my '09 GT500, or else I likely wouldn't have purchased the '19 Bullitt. I ended up making a nice piece of change when I sold it to vroom.
Lee

·
Registered
12 Posts
Having just bought my '19 Bullitt, I can say that there doesn't seem to be much negotiating going on. It seems to be take it or leave it from most places. I "left it" multiple times before I found mine which I felt was fairly priced and was in excellent condition with a number of nice bonuses like practically new tires and the original car cover in the trunk pretty much unused. Oh, and the previous owner actually went and got the temporary spare for the car (so I have a temporary spare and the inflation kit).

·
Premium Member
2019 DHG, performance package
77 Posts
Having just bought my '19 Bullitt, I can say that there doesn't seem to be much negotiating going on. It seems to be take it or leave it from most places. I "left it" multiple times before I found mine which I felt was fairly priced and was in excellent condition with a number of nice bonuses like practically new tires and the original car cover in the trunk pretty much unused. Oh, and the previous owner actually went and got the temporary spare for the car (so I have a temporary spare and the inflation kit).
Nice. I wonder if the cover comes with all of them. Mine was in the trunk still in the box unopened. Tires were practically new. How many miles were on your odometer?

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
The cover was an option. It is not an all weather outside cover, just garage dust cover. But it does have the Bullitt logo. Good for garage storage. Still available from Ford. Great for re-sale with a garage queen. DRIVE BULLITT and enjoy! You may have the highest HP 3rd generation Coyote Mustang at 480 hp, as Ford has downgraded the 2022 Mach1 to 470hp, HMMM. Could boost BULLITT aftersale prices higher.

I have a 2008 BLLTT, HG, 2nd owner, bought in 11/11 with 5500 miles for 24k. Occasional fun town driver, road trips, show, auto cross, drag and ROAD COURSE.

Was thinking about a S550 Bullitt, but was going to postpone till '20. Another Bullitthead posted in early December '19 about a surplus of '19s in the Tampa FL area, 8 at 7 dealerships, all with the options I wanted, having a price war. Researched the VINs, guessed the build dates, all had been sitting for months since 08/19. WOW! The afternoon before leaving for Tampa, went to a small nearby dealership had 1 the same, sitting since 09/19. Showed the sales manager my suitcase in the trunk and explained the Tampa situation. He researched and made me an offer I could not refuse.
Concluded at 43500 for the 52800 sticker, 25 miles.
The next day, the sales manager called and offered me a potential '20 for the same price, as a previous test drivers made an offer that morning... I said NO, as he would not go lower on the deal.
I got my perfect '19, liking K than L pefix, with magna ride and electronics. The standard seats are perfect, with heated/cooled, power lumbar and adjustable.
The other buyer accepted a '19 Bullitt with electronics and Recaro's from another local dealership, but no Magnaride. WHAT?
Ford should have made the Magnaride standard.
Carpe Diem, Otherwise I would not have an a S550 Bullitt!

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
So, if you are not a true Bullitthead, this is the time to sell the car, whether an 01, 08/09, or 19/20 in this awe KRAP situation we are in. Or just continue to DRIVE Bullitts, smiling and enjoying!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was wondering if 19/20 BULLITT cars are actually selling for what I'm seeing as advertised prices. Are those people/dealers listing these cars dreamers or are they actually selling. The last 19 BULLITT sold in my area at a Chevy dealer was sold for $46K earlier this Summer. The car had short of 1K miles on it.
Has anyone on IMBOC made a sale lately?
Thanks,
ARMY TC
Mecum auction just sold one 1-2 weeks ago for $57k.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice. I wonder if the cover comes with all of them. Mine was in the trunk still in the box unopened. Tires were practically new. How many miles were on your odometer?
As someone else mentioned, cover was an option but most seem to get lost somewhere as I didn't come across many with the car even if the window sticker said it was originally included.

I had 5100 miles on mine when I purchased. I paid $44k.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the comments and info. I keep looking at my 2020 Bullitt and think about selling and going for a 2022 GT500. But I'm 75 and wonder who's warranty will run out first.
ARMY`

·
Administrator
6,628 Posts
That 2022 Shelby GT500 would be a wicked replacement :)

Reactions: jystickman

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tony,
You are trying to push me over the edge! I saw a GT500 in Performance Blue a couple of months ago............can't get it out of my head. But like the last time, even though I had a 2010 GT500, I missed the BULLITT and came back..
My Mom just passed away at age 98 from COVID. At this point, things in my world need to settle down a bit..........we'll see!
ARMY TC

·
Premium Member
2019 Mustang Bullitt, DHG # K7822
20 Posts
Prices are higher here in the NJ / NY / CT area. Looked at 5 in Green only 2019's in 3 states before I purchased mine in June in Long Island NY . All of them were between 7k - 10k miles and in really nice condition one owners for the most part. The asking prices ranged from $49 - $53 K. and lets just say the dealerships were getting very close to asking price.

·
Premium Member
2,948 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Mom Dennis. Ninety eight is a good life lived. Covid has taken a good portion of our greatest generation. May she rest in peace. Her legacy is you and the rest of your family. Condolences to your loved ones.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry to hear about your Mom Dennis. Ninety eight is a good life lived. Covid has taken a good portion of our greatest generation. May she rest in peace. Her legacy is you and the rest of your family. Condolences to your loved ones.
Thank you! This has been a tough year for many families.
DENNIS aka ARMY TC

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just got a call from a dealer who has a 2022 GT500 Heritage on the way. I shouldn't have answered the phone! LOL!
My dilemma is my health.
Keep an eye on the posts. I may sell my 2020 (1100 miles, all options but RECARO) for health reasons or Shelby reasons.
ARMY TC aka Dennis

·
Administrator
6,628 Posts
I just got a call from a dealer who has a 2022 GT500 Heritage on the way. I shouldn't have answered the phone! LOL!
My dilemma is my health.
Keep an eye on the posts. I may sell my 2020 (1100 miles, all options but RECARO) for health reasons or Shelby reasons.
ARMY TC aka Dennis
That Heritage Edition is awesome!

Reactions: jystickman

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes Tony, it is an awesome car. I would love to have one in my garage. At this point, health issues may put me out of the car business. Hopefully, things will turn around!

ARMY TC aka DENNIS

1 - 20 of 25 Posts