Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Bullitt DHG K0158 300mi w/magneride, tint, electronics, Pirelli P-Zero A/S w/2021 Mach1 wheels
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After searching high and low (and everywhere else), I finally found a 1:18 scale model of my 2019 DHG Bullitt, made by GT Spirit (resin). I had to pay $800 for it but worth every $ considering the rarity of this limited edition and the fact that I could find many in black or blue but the DHG are like hen's teeth.

Then, for my birthday, I just received another identical model from my wife. She knew that I had been looking forever but I guess I didn't tell her that I had bought one a few months back. It seems that I don't communicate very good whenever I spend $$$ on my pride and joy...like wheels and 5spur center caps, tires, hood struts, car cover, floor mats, suspension upgrades and a soon to be installed Whipple blower.

So, I now have 2 DHG '19 Bullitt models and I am selling one so as to clear the air on the home front...if you know what I mean.

I paid $800 for my original model and I will let it go for $600 + shipping to another loving home. A pic is attached.

Thanks Ken (in western Canada)

P.S. I tried finding the buy/sell swap shop on this website but I had no luck so I am posting here...not meaning to mess up the works!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2019 Bullitt DHG K0158 300mi w/magneride, tint, electronics, Pirelli P-Zero A/S w/2021 Mach1 wheels
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I paid $800USD + shipping and I'm thinking of $600USD + shipping. I think that is a fair price considering that it took so long for me to find one.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
...and... to make it easier for everyone, I will include shipping in the price of $600USD

·
Registered
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt #K6164 w/ Magneride and B&O Audio. No Recaros.
3 Posts
After searching high and low (and everywhere else), I finally found a 1:18 scale model of my 2019 DHG Bullitt, made by GT Spirit (resin). I had to pay $800 for it but worth every $ considering the rarity of this limited edition and the fact that I could find many in black or blue but the DHG are like hen's teeth.

Then, for my birthday, I just received another identical model from my wife. She knew that I had been looking forever but I guess I didn't tell her that I had bought one a few months back. It seems that I don't communicate very good whenever I spend $$$ on my pride and joy...like wheels and 5spur center caps, tires, hood struts, car cover, floor mats, suspension upgrades and a soon to be installed Whipple blower.

So, I now have 2 DHG '19 Bullitt models and I am selling one so as to clear the air on the home front...if you know what I mean.

I paid $800 for my original model and I will let it go for $600 + shipping to another loving home. A pic is attached.

Thanks Ken (in western Canada)

P.S. I tried finding the buy/sell swap shop on this website but I had no luck so I am posting here...not meaning to mess up the works!

View attachment 84824
Is this still for sale? In the original box and / or do you have the original box? Anything that came with it?

Thanks,

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup, she's still for sale. New in original box and I only opened it to take the pics. Perfect model...no dust, no smoke, no fingerprints

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
If it does not work out, I would buy it, I am in Montreal area

Thanks

Alain

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Alain I know of one model that may be for sale but his price is $600USD + about $50US shipping. For whatever reason, there are blue and black Bullitts at approximately the MSRP of $179USD (or less) but the green models are just not for sale. It seems that the price just keeps going up, like the car itself. I recently sold my duplicate (birthday gift) and then resold another one from a friend to another Bullitthead for the going price. Ken

·
Registered
199 Posts
It is outrageously expensive but what the heck, can you send me a link ?

Alain from Montreal

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alain There is no link - the model is not on the market for sale but a friend of a friend says he just might sell it. I will talk to him and see if I can buy it for you...from one Bullitthead to another. Yes, the price is ridiculous but so are hen's teeth.:giggle:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thank you for doing this, will wait for you
Regards
Alain

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I talked to the potential seller, who is computer and smart phone illiterate, and he is thinking on it. He originally wanted $1000USD for it but I talked him down from super outrageous to only outrageous ($825CDN incl postage). Give it a week or two because he is a very old and cranky male who is not 'on this planet' some days. Email me and I'll keep you in the loop (address in thread above).

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thanks ! will email you early next week

Regards

Alain

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have just discovered a stash of 7 2019/2020 Bullitt 1:18 GT Spirit scale model cars in Dark Highland Green, Kona Blue and Shadow Black. I have dealt with this old guy recently (92-95 years young (he can't quite remember exactly his age), computer and smartphone illiterate and comes and goes in his own reality) and he is prepared to sell his only DHG for $1200CDN, the 3 Blues for $850CDN each and the 3 Blacks for $1000CDN apiece (plus shipping of about $60). I have my DHG model and have no need for any more, even though they might be a better investment than the real car. If you are interested, let me know and I will see if I can do a deal with him for any of my fellow Bullittheads. I am visiting him in the next few days to see his stash with my own eyes because it sounds too good to be true but then his prices aren't cheap either.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts