Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time has come to sell the car. I don't want to , but things in life have foreseen a change. Here are the Spec's on the car.

True Blue, JLT CAI painted TB, SPEC II clutch, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, Metco DS loop, T56 package from DDPerformance, Tri-Ax shifter, MGW Gripper knob, Aluminum driveshaft, 4:10's, Trick Flow diff cover, CHE Drag T/S kit, Fox 4 Front springs, Cut Bullitts in rear, Lakewood 50/50 shocks, 04 Bullitts 17x8 in front 245/45's, 17x10.5 in rear 315/35's, Summioto HTZ Tires, BBK X-pipe, SSS exhaust, Tuned by Chad Johnson, Best time [email protected] on Sep 06 @ Cecil County Drag, MD with full weight and what you just read.
These pics were taken over a year ago. Car looks the same. Only thing I have added in the past few months is a car craft grill. The center console and the door cups are painted TB in color. I think the car has just turned 66.000 miles.
I'm asking $15,500 for the car.
I know most on this site have the car already, but if you could be kind enough to spread the word.
Thanks, Chad

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Hey man I love the way your car looks, kinda surprised your selling! Good luck though.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car is located at Watertown, NY. I'm located in Iraq. :(

Chad

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still needing to sell.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No Mr. Bullitt. Some things have changed, basically where I am at and what my job consists of. Would like to sell, so someone can enjoy it more than myself.

Chad

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
M1 Tanker said:
No Mr. Bullitt. Some things have changed, basically where I am at and what my job consists of. Would like to sell, so someone can enjoy it more than myself.

Chad
Well I hope it goes to a good home where someone will take care of it. I would take it off your hands, but, (1) I cant afford it and (2) if I could I wouldnt since I don't have a garage to keep It preserved in. best of luck to you. Im also trying to sell something I don't really want to.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
Well I hope it goes to a good home where someone will take care of it. I would take it off your hands, but, (1) I cant afford it and (2) if I could I wouldnt since I don't have a garage to keep It preserved in. best of luck to you. Im also trying to sell something I don't really want to.
hahaha!! Aaron, you say this about EVERY bullitt for sale! Your like the cat women of bullitts, accept you only have one bullitt :confused: :confused: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
spread the word.

Chad

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still or sale. Price is negotiable.

Chad