Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DavidMidgley said:
And a very good buy I am sure. But why?:confused:
Meh, it holds no sentimental value to either me or my father. And we just don't need it. I'm sure sometime down the line we'll find something to work on together again.

kaylan1521 said:
How much are you asking Aaron?
Hey Paul,

Asking $5,000.00. Just put an original bench seat in it. better steering wheel, new flooring and headliner.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
NICE !!!

DAAAAAAAAANG ... You selling the BULLITT too ... ???

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Nice truck Aaron....I remember you posted pics of it before......The way you posted your vehicles in your signature kinda make it look like the Bullitt is up for sale....Good luck and you should have no problem selling it.....

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
That sounds real reasonable since I got 7200 for the Lemans and it needed paint. Too bad you're not in Texas, all trucks sell here :lol:. Try Craigslist, that's where I sold the Lemans and did it in 2 weeks!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
BigBullitt said:
That sounds real reasonable since I got 7200 for the Lemans and it needed paint. Too bad you're not in Texas, all trucks sell here :lol:. Try Craigslist, that's where I sold the Lemans and did it in 2 weeks!
What did you replace it with Dave?

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BigBullitt said:
Sweet. Yeah here in St.Cloud It's all about trucks too. lol

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
TXBLUOVAL said:
What did you replace it with Dave?
1997 Mustang V-6 convertible. I still have my '67 Cougar, though.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
LOVE RAGTOPS !!!

BigBullitt said:
1997 Mustang V-6 convertible. I still have my '67 Cougar, though.
ALLLRRRIIIIIIIIIIIGHT ... A ragtop ... I've been contemplating the same myself.

As for the Cougar ... SEND PICS ~ !!! :smile:

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Aaron, I'm surprised nobody has bought this bad boy.........

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pronkie1 said:
Aaron, I'm surprised nobody has bought this bad boy.........
Same here Frank. I've had a few people stop by the house to look at it too. Some are those normal guys that are just there to tare you down about how much you want for a car and talk about the truck/car they could've gotten that was in "better" shape than mine for $500 bucks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.