Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting these pics (and text) that MarylandBullitt (Matt) sent me.

He requested that I post the pics.

Enjoy!

:py2:

"The car is a 1968 Shelby Mustang. The car belongs to the father of a friend of mine (Mr. Parker). The car is scheduled to receive a full restoration in the spring."

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Bloody nice car, I'm green with envy. :)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
That car looks nice to me. REMEMBER THEY ARE ONLY ORIGINAL ONCE. I would clean it up best I could fix what needs fixing and enjoy it as is.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Big block 4 speed car. Looks to be a survivor in very good original condition. Even better if it's a KR model. Not very many of these in good unrestored shape. Agree, it might be worth doing a major detailing and let it be. Body and front fender aprons appear to be rust free. Just needs a set of original wheel covers or a set of 10 spoke Shelby rims.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Nice car....If money is no object, then restore, otherwise, let it be.........

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
personally , ithink if its in anywheres near as good a shape and original as the pictures show, ithink the guy has rocks in his head if he does anything but clean and detail , maybe some lite touch up.... original is only original once

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Nice. In a way it would be a shame to change it from the original condition. Sandra has an elderly employee that supposedly has an original cream puff '68. She said that we will be the first ones to get a chance to buy it if she ever decides to sell; she doesn't want to give it to her son since she knows that he will just turn around and sell it.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
No way would I restore that

I would just clean it up, and drive it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts