Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hi Brian,

Mike just posted that they made it back. And John that is AWESOME of you to take him back!!!

Thanks.

Bud

·
Registered
656 Posts
Yep our trip went smooth and uneventful. We did run into a little traffic past Gilroy due to an accident but that was it. Got Mike and his '68 home no problem. I picked up my bud Vince to help with the drive home. Thought Mike would like to pick Vince's brain since he is an expert on Mustangs especially the pre 73 models. Thanks for the kudos but it was nothing really. That's what being a BullittHead is all about, helping each other.
Greg and Kurt said it best, The cars are the excuse we use to get together but its all about the friendships and camaraderie we develope.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey John,

That was still very KEWL of you ;-)... And it was great spending time with you at the NATS as well ;-)... And NICE RIDE MAN!!! ;-)...

Thanks

Bud and Anne.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Well thanks guys. I'm sure you would have done the same. It was my first Nats and a special one. It was great seeing Mike and Judy, Mike, Rich, Brian and Ricky again and great to finally meet Bud and Anne and well Everyone! Had a fun time. Hope to see each other again and before the next Nats.

7,020 Posts
thanks for the memories !

Judy & myself had a fun drive up with all you West Coast BULLITTHEADS.

'68 Mike, Brain, Rich, Frank & Kim, Ell, Alex, Pino & Leslie, Casey & Debbie

Time spent with friends is what life is all about ... Thanks for the memories !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Debbie and I had a fun time going up the coast to the convention. My only regret is that I did not have my camera when I was standing on the 4th story balcony of the hotel and watched as the five story office building acrossed the street disapeared in a billows of white smoke from the tires of one hot Bullitt burn out.

It was also fun to count the police cars and motorcycle police officer that arrived a short time later.

A big Thank You for putting on a great national for all us Bullitts Heads!!

DCLMustang

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I bet that was a KILLER VIEW from the 4th floor ;-)...

Glad everyone made it home safe.

Bud and Anne.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
John, another "Thanx!"

Mike, another "Get that beast on the road again quick" we have unfinished business! (next time, rev me at a drag strip ;) )

·
Registered
816 Posts
YOU BET PINO!! Yours is prob. a btch to handle at the track!! Do I hear OCT. FFW?? in the future?? EH?

And John is the MAN!! Thanks is NOT ENOUGH!! (He liked all the Thumbs Up and head nods as passer-bys checked out the ol'68 some one even slowed to take a pic.)
She was broken but she still LOOKS SWEET!!!

Great seeing you all again!!
Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts