Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I'd share some pics of our 1984 Mustang GT350 20th anniversary convertible. It's one of around 500 Carbed 5-speed cars. It's in great shape. We just need to replace the dashpad (cracked), some small mechanical work, and probably fix some minor rust on the inside of the doors. Other than that, it's a fun ride.

PICS!

Coming off the delivery truck...

I'll get some pics of the interior... It's all original and in great shape. :) 84,000 miles.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, we still have the original wheels and air cleaner. :) Probably the only modification to her will be the exhaust (going duals), but we are keeping the muffler. Overall, it's a cool little car.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Nice little Foxbody there! I still have the original 10 hole wheels,with the 6000 mile Gatorbacks,that came on my 1985 LX. They look fine,but would be like rolling concrete!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
(I moved this to Nadda Bullitt and left a re-direct.)

·
Registered
59 Posts
I recently took the original tires and wheels off of my 85 GT (30K miles). They looked fine, but I was afraid to drive the car with them.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
For those amoung us that use ebay for entertainment, we get to see a steady stream of these Foxbodies migrating through the ads. GT 350 included. Yours looks pretty nice. About six months ago there was a vert with almost no miles and looked the same as new. I fail to recall the selling price. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:) I see a lot more coupes than verts. And I don't see a lot this clean. When we found this one, we had to go for it!

Korey

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
From what I remember, Carroll Shelby didn't like Ford using the "GT350" on those. I believe Ford had to cease and desist. I don't know how many were made with that stripe.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Around 5,000 were made, most being auto hatchbacks, I think. I'll have to check. The most elusive being the turbo 4 cylinder. 5-speed carbed verts are pretty hard to find in decent shape. All of the cars had the same graphics package. And yes, Shelby sued and ford said that they would quit making them. It's kind of a fun little story to tell.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts