Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Join us June 26th at Mossy Ford for the 2nd Annual Saleen Event!!! (the ONLY Saleen Event held in San Diego)*FREE Food & Drinks, *Raffle & Door prizes, *Check out the "Saleen Racing" truck , *Meet Steve Saleen & get FREE Autographs! Bring ALL your friends,family,& neighbors to Mossy Ford at 4570 Mission Bay Dr, San Diego,CA.92109 For more info: 858-273-7500 >>> First 50 cars to register to show will be judged by the public for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd in "Best in Show" ALL prizes are STONE COLD CASH!!!!!!!(register by e-mailing me below)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt_Babe_01 on 2005-06-02 12:47 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt_Babe_01 on 2005-06-02 20:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt_Babe_01 on 2005-06-03 15:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
307 Posts
Crap!!! :irked: Why couldn't have they had it on 4th of July weekend?... I'll be back in San Diego that weekend. I could have used some extra cash. :smile:

-Tim

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!! Will miss you both! I wish you "Good Luck" Have Bullitt! (not that you need it with that AWESOME Bullitt!) :smile:

·
Registered
370 Posts
It would be a nice road trip down south, but I allready committed to shows in Glendora 25th and Pasadena 26th. Thanks for Posting. If you a looking for something to do next month check out the show in Santa Barbara, I really wanted to get more Bullitts there, so far only 2-3....

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Guys, Thanks for responding. Wish all could come, be great to have a lot FULL of Bullitts! I have to check my work schedule about next month...I'll let you know, "K"?
Teri

1 - 7 of 7 Posts