Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
barry bullitt said:
Maybe he or she should get a free 1 year paid membership.
Maybe he/she should pay for our memberships!

My guess is that it will be a current Bullitt owner like Dallas.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
too late ,my order was in a full week and a half before ....lol
so yes dee , you are right....dallas gets to pay for everyones memebership.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
I going in the AM to order mine... I going with the stripped one..... with window cranks instead of buttons.... Or better yet canvas draw straps like the Hemi cudas

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am going to sponsor the first new member that joins with a new 2008 Bullitt. He or she cannot already be a member with or without an '01 Bullitt. I'll paypal B-Man the $37 probably next week although I have at least 4 months. This offer is void where prohibited by law, all members of IMBOC, myself, my relatives, where taxed, if the car is reposesed, etc. Please send the winner his membership pkg and let us know who won.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
A current member that buys an 08' will have to pay for another memberships right! lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Just in case....!!??

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
barry bullitt said:
I am going to sponsor the FIRST new member that joins with a new 2008 Bullitt. He or she cannot already be a member with or without an '01 Bullitt. I'll paypal B-Man the $37 probably next week although I have at least 4 months. This offer is void where prohibited by law, all members of IMBOC, myself, my relatives, where taxed, if the car is reposesed, etc. Please send the winner his membership pkg and let us know who won.
That's a great idea, Barry. I would like to sponsor the SECOND new member that joins with a new 2008 Bullitt. Same rules as stated above by Barry. I am renewing my membership via personal check to B-Man and will include the appropriate funds regarding the SECOND new member that joins with a new 2008 Bullitt. :smile:

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
sirius satelite radio is awesome...thats the best option to get on any car.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,069 Posts
Then with the antennea located in the middle of the trunk and a "police interceptor" badge on the back, people would think you are the po-lice. :wink:

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
TwoStangWmn said:
Then with the antennea located in the middle of the trunk and a "police interceptor" badge on the back, people would think you are the po-lice. :wink:
I don't think so!

Silly girl!

:lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts