Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had DHG #2066 since June 23.

Today, my parents surprised the Heck out of me by driving up to Wisconsin and roaring DHG #5599 into my driveway! From the info I have seen, #5601 is the highest number, right?

I'm 31, they're 50/51, and we're all feeling pretty cool these days... :cool: :grin: :cool:

If you see NJOYN5599 on the posts, please give them a warm welcome to our Bullittclub. Thanks!!

Any other multi-Bullitt families out there??

·
Registered
451 Posts
How cool is that??!! I'd love it if either of my parents had one. I don't think my mom would really like it that much, but my dad most definitely would.

Joe

·
Registered
32 Posts
thats soooo cool.....I bought my wife a 2001 gt convertible
& week later i was hoooked....bought a bullitt for myself,never owned a ford product (aside from my 50 mercury)after driving hers....cobra or bullitt??? no brainer...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Chris, that is TOO COOL! I know my mom would LOVE the Bullitt- she used to drive a '70 Boss 302 and a mid-'80's 5.0L. She just bought a Honda Accord (yes, she turned to the dark side). Dad would have loved it too, may he rest in peace, he was a Ford man for 30 years.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Chris, that is too cool! Bet you WERE surprised. Got the Stongard done...let me know wehn you want to see it.

Dave

·
Registered
41 Posts
My wife and I have our own Bullitts. They are identical, except for a couple of decals. She complains that she has more miles on hers and I baby mine too much!
#702 & #1880

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I just bought my daughter a "00 Mustang 6 cylnder convertible with chrome wheels in June of this year. When I got a call from the saleman saying they might have a Bullitt Mustang available because some one backed out of the deal I had to take it. I'm 50 and I really don't need another car payment but I couldn't turn it down. All the Bullitts around here were sold before they were shipped to the dealers. I've never regretted it either. #4326

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: barry bullitt on 2001-10-05 10:27 ]</font>

·
Registered
10 Posts
My 2 brothers and I all just bought Bullits. We have DHG # 5107, DHG # 5277 and Black #5557. One of my brothers ran a 13.61 @ 101.3XX last night here in Orlando.

·
Registered
6 Posts
As Of 6 Oct 01, Bullitt #1631 is still the only Bullitt Police car in the U.S. Had it 5 weeks and several successful 100+mph chases here on the Island of Oahu. Those ricers will never learn.

Johnny Law

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,047 Posts
Wow, johnny law! A Bullitt cop car! Can you send pics so we can see what it looks like with the lights and police emblems and stuff? Please, please?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Give 'em 'ell Johnny Law! Posts some pics sometime.

Bullitt5557, wow you actually have a THREE Bullitt family?!? :eek: :eek: :eek: I visited my parents today so we had a mini-Bullitt rally and compared wax jobs and rock chips.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What's wrong with us older crowd wanting a Bullitt! My 1st Pony was a 64 1/2 Champaign Beige coupe. We foolishly sold it before we got married in 1967. Always regretted it. In '88 we found our 2nd a '65 Twilight Turquois 6 cyl.Coupe. Then in '91 I bought my 3rd a '66 Emberglow GT Coupe. In '93 we added another '65 Twilight Turquois 289 Coupe to the stable. In '94 we bought a '94 GT Teal Coupe that my wife is still driving. This August we purchased #2313 DHG Bullitt. [the wife had to have it]. We sold the '66 in '95 to restore the 289 to original Turquois as it had been painted Gray in '83. Then last year we sold the 6 cyl Coupe to a 15 yr old boy who had been saving his money since he was six years old for a '65 6 cyl 3 speed Twilight Turquois Coupe. So now we only have [3] ponys in the stable unless you count our Son's '96 LX Coupe. I am 56 and the Wife is 53 and feel the Mustang is the greatest car ever produced.

'01 #2313 DHG Bullitt

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pony_65 on 2001-10-08 19:44 ]</font>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts