1,309 Posts
Ok the top link is sweeeeeet!!!!

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
kfengler said:
AutoArt: 1/18th scale for $84.95

Franklin Mint: 1/24th scale for $195.00

...I think AutoArt does make a great product. Not sure that the Franklin Mint would be worth $110 more. It is smaller too.
I don't know...Steve McQueen came back from the dead to autograph his picture. That has to be worth something! :eek:

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Mint production is limited to 6800. I have many Franklin Mint vehicles and find they are great. My auto art Bullitt is not as accurate.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
54deuce said:
I have the auto art 1/18th 68 and the color is not correct, great detail though
I noticed that in the photo. Color is not correct. But it is a model, not the real thing. And for the money it's pretty darn good looking!

I have the AMT 68 Bullitt and Charger. They satisfy my need to have the unsanforized versions.:cool:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Here's the Danbury model

The back and front seats fold foreward. The steering wheel turns the wheels and even the rear antena pulls up and retracts. I don't know if it shows in the photo's, but even the battery reads Autolite.

The only downside I could find,......Made in China.

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Nice. Just black out the GT gas cap and tail light surrounds and remove the chrome from the tail pipes and it would be near 100% accurate. Love the Ford blue engine (wish the 08-09's had that color on the engine) and the spare in the trunk. Does it have the woodgrain dash?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.