Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I ordered the Bullet Lug nuts from AmericanMuscle.com that look like actual .50 Cal Bullets and I am going to get them Painted or Powder Coated Black (Not sure which one yet...) I also ordered the UPR Bullet Door Lock Pins that look like 9MM in Satin Finish as well as Valve Stem caps that look like 9MM in Satin Finish.. I am thinking it will be a very cool and subtle touch to personalizing my Bullitt without going overboard..... let me know what you think =) haha

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
I've got the Bullet door lock pins myself. Their cool. I wanted to get the Gorilla ( I think that's the name) black chrome lug nuts but haven't yet.

·
Registered
969 Posts
it's pandemic!

from this post forward, let it be known that no mod is a small mod!

brandon i hate to be the one to inform you of this(not really)... but calling a mod small is an obvious coverup for the condition a lot of us here at imboc are known to have contracted. that's right, worse than genital warts, brandon... you have moditis! simply no denying it!

let this be a lesson for you to have a raincoat with you at all times!! you never know when moditis will rear it's ugly head! HA!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts