Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Someone posted a meeting at TIA'S in Grapevine on Jan 5th. What time?
Heard you had 11 Bullitts at the last meet and were wanting 20 at this one. Lets do it!!

Thanks! 2802

·
Registered
260 Posts
I'm glad you want to participate, it'll be at Tias, next to Payton-Wright Ford on 114. Saturday the 5th. Looking at around 11 am, i'll send a message to the listserve to see if everyone's OK with the time.
Here's the link to the Map.

http://www.tiastexmex.com/Pages/map_tx5.htm

Black Bullitt 3207
Black V10 Excursion 4X4
And an Old 92 Crown Vic

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Max Cruz on 2002-01-01 16:33 ]</font>

·
Registered
715 Posts
I should make it too.

·
Registered
378 Posts
What are the odds of changing the time? I would love to go but Im stuck at work until at least 4 PM.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Myself and #05595 hope to be there. Hope I have a chance to shine her up before Sat!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Hey Gatomalo,
You gotta take a lunch break don't you? So come on over for lunch man, we would hate to miss your Bullitt.

If you still can't make it, we'll come up with a date in February perhaps for another gathering, Anumis is working on a Dyno day too.

·
Registered
715 Posts
What's the game plan if it rains? I just watched the weather and they say it is going to rain all day Saturday. I don't have a problem but I know that some Bullitts don't like to get out in the rain.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Looking forward to meeting all of you! Anyone besides me planning on inviting there 'significant other' to the festivities?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Wifey is coming along. See ya all tomorrow, and let's hope it don't rain!

If it does and some of the owners would rather not get the Bullitt wet, we'll schedule a 2nd event, since there were several owners that had to work anyway and we're going to miss them.

So, the plan is still on.

Black Bullitt 3207
Black V10 Excursion 4X4
And an Old 92 Crown Vic

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: max cruz on 2002-01-04 12:07 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
How about a planned cruise after the meet? Last time we all met and then just split.. It would be nice to do something a little extra this time.

Ideas??

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I don't know about the rest of you but I have ALOT of funk to wash of my car and today is the first day in a while that warm enough to attempt it!

Bet the car wask is crowded!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Man I hope that it does not rain!! Im very close to being able to take off for a couple of hours on Saturday and it will be my darn luck that it will end up raining and I cant take the Bullitt out!!!!!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Weather isn't looking good:

Looks like next weekend may be a better choice??

·
Registered
715 Posts
Hey TinPony...my spouse is planning to come with me.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-04 17:06, TinPony wrote:
Hey Railcop! Great news! My wives will have someone to talk to!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Your wives?? You wouldn't happen to be from Utah would ya? :-B

1 - 20 of 59 Posts