I need some opinions on which 2000 Cobra R hood I should buy.
Either the Ford Racing one or the VIS one:
* Similar to the original 2000 Cobra “R” hood except manufactured from steel-reinforced fiberglass
* Top-quality hand laminated fiberglass
* Bolts to stock hood hinges and uses stock hood latch
* Fits 1999-04 Mustang and 1999-01 Cobra
* 12 lbs. lighter than production Cobra "R" model hood
* Must be fitted and painted to match color of car
Yeah... I'm going with Ford. I asked this to some 2000 Cobra R owners and they said the same thing.
5260 will be transformed to "my" Bullitt with all the originals keep fro that person 40 years from now that might want to put it back to stock.
I am righting checks and making purchases to build up my mod list until I take it to a shop to install. Although I am getting excited about new additions in storage in my garage, I am getting a little antsy.
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could
be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Mustang Bullitt Forum
A forum community dedicated to Mustang Bullitt owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, production numbers, restoration, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!