Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought this clock from ebay? Is it of good quality and does it look and work good? Thanks for any and all input!!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Its ok. I paid $25. + shipping. The pic however is of the concept, its probably going to be a unique type item.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Dan,
It's pretty good. I bought it on ebay at the minimum bid price. A few hours later the auction was closed, and I got it. Others have reported the same process. Probably could have got one at a Walmart with no Bullitt scene for $20.00 less. But who cares it has Bullitts -- worth $20 more.

All plastice, but the the back of the clock states "Made in the USA." It runs on an AA and is Quartz, and the maker is Takane.

Mike

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I got 2 of them one with 68 and the 01 and the other of the rear end of the 01

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you happy with them bullittbro1? Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I bought one of the Bullitt clocks directly by emailing [email protected] Mailed money order (accepts checks also) in the amount of $35.98 ($29.99 + 5.99 Shipping). I haven't received the clock yet and sent a followup email to the above address. Response was quick with the following information:

Subject: Re: Confirmation Ack Auction#: RON, 2001 FORD MUSTANG BULLITT WALL CLOCK front!!

its in the pipeline ships 1-30
we are behind due to volume and shipping as fast as possible

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just received email from [email protected] with the following:

I shipped your item auction RON, 2001 FORD MUSTANG BULLITT WALL CLOCK front !!. I just wanted you to know that it is on its way and should be arriving soon! I enjoyed working for you!

Look for a red, white and blue priority mail package.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey SFBULL, let me know how you like it. Thanks!

·
Registered
216 Posts
DantheMan,

I bought the clock since it has both the classic and retro bullitts on the face and San Francisco in the background. Looks like the picture was taken from Treasure Island (previous home of the world's fair). I'll let you know how I like it when I receive it.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-30 18:38, SFBULL wrote:
DantheMan,

I bought the clock since it has both the classic and retro bullitts on the face and San Francisco in the background. Looks like the picture was taken from Treasure Island (previous home of the world's fair). I'll let you know how I like it when I receive it.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Looking forward to your verdict SFBULL. Hope you like it! Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts