Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all I just bought #05069 a Black Bullitt, originally I was looking for a Mach 1. This Bullitt only has 16,000 original miles on it and is bone stock still smells new. I got a good deal on it but I still want a Mach 1. I might sell in the Spring possibly the fall and continue my search for a Mach 1. I really like this car though. My other thought was to mod the car just put a set of gears and CAI on it and keep it. One thing is for sure I will take very good care of it. I live in Delaware if any one is interested in it let me know. It is super clean still has original tires on it. Will not be disappointed brand new car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Price

I will sell for around 12,800 this is good price it truly is a new car. You live close if really honestly interested let me know. I want some who knows how nice this car is to own it. It drives straight as an arrow down the road and still smells new inside. It would make a awesome daily driver I believe I truly get 24 mpg with this puppy. It is carfax cert.... and all. For the money can not go wrong. Remember it has 16,xxx or so miles. On ebay a black one with 33,000 sold for 12,999. My mileage is around half that.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I may be interested. I got in an accident and lost my Bullitt to a total loss and now some moron rear ended me in my cobalt totaling that as well. I hated driving that cobalt when I was so used to having all that extra power. I'm waiting to see what's going on with my situation since the idiot wasn't insured, had expired tags, and suspended license. And to put a cherry on every thing I got a herniated disk in my neck out of the whole deal. Can you send me some pictures to [email protected]? Also, where in Delaware are you? I live in Hampton, VA.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to hear all the bad news. My location in Delaware is Clayton, zip is 19938. I have not taken any pictures as of yet. I will try to send some soon. Basically it looks like any other black Bullitt except every thing is original no mods. It is pretty much... good. Every thing works great cold a/c, it has the Mach 1 stereo. I have two keys and also the window sticker. It basically one of those cars as soon as you see it you know it has been taken pretty decent care of. If you or anyone else is serious I will get you my number we can discuss it over the phone. Thanks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Black05069 said:
Sorry to hear all the bad news. My location in Delaware is Clayton, zip is 19938. I have not taken any pictures as of yet. I will try to send some soon. Basically it looks like any other black Bullitt except every thing is original no mods. It is pretty much... good. Every thing works great cold a/c, it has the Mach 1 stereo. I have two keys and also the window sticker. It basically one of those cars as soon as you see it you know it has been taken pretty decent care of. If you or anyone else is serious I will get you my number we can discuss it over the phone. Thanks.
Sounds good. I'll let you know what happens with the whole accident thing and go from there. I really would like to buy your Bullitt, but it's all depending on when the insurance company clears my loan on the cobalt that's totaled, so I can get another one. If you get it sold before I can get my hands on it then that's the way the cookie crumbles. I'll keep in touch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Could you send pics to [email protected] Very interested, currently have a Mach 1, I love the clean, smooth look of the Bullitt.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I just sent you both pics hope you enjoy them. I will send any one else pics if you leave me and email address. Including you Mursilis. Contact me here or at my email I sent you gentlemen for any thing else including more pictures.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sold Black05069

Sorry to say but I too sold my Black Bullitt just a week after I put it on this site. I sold in the middle of September for just about what I ask for it. Could not believe the quick sale. My Bullitt was super clean with less then 17,000 miles on it. Should of ask more but with the economy and all was glad to sell. Great site to sell a Bullitt if you got one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts