Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have decided to sell her this time. 2001 Bullitt in Black, 40,400 miles car is in excellent condition inside and out. Normal small rock chips a few from real world driving. Car has been strictly a weekend only car since i have owned it.Recent inspection and new fuel pump were installed a month ago. Car runs great no issues. I have decided to sell simply because i don't drive it. I have a new grandson now so any time i have now is spent with him.Car is priced at $11,500. Bullitt is 100% original with exception of CAI,I have original in box.

·
Car Whisperer
21,189 Posts
I would recommend posting up some pictures.

·
Car Whisperer
21,189 Posts
easiest is to save them to your pictures or desktop, copy and paste. otherwise, save to another site such as photobucket and then copy and paste the link.

·
Administrator
4,987 Posts
In the upper right corner, you'll see three vertical dots. Click on them.

Then click on "FAQ"

In the FAQ list that opens, there is an item called
How To Upload Images To Posts
Just click on that.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,177 Posts
Have decided to sell her this time. 2001 Bullitt in Black, 40,400 miles car is in excellent condition inside and out. Normal small rock chips a few from real world driving. Car has been strictly a weekend only car since i have owned it.Recent inspection and new fuel pump were installed a month ago. Car runs great no issues. I have decided to sell simply because i don't drive it. I have a new grandson now so any time i have now is spent with him.Car is priced at $11,500. Bullitt is 100% original with exception of CAI,I have original in box.
What is the specific ID# of your Black Bullitt, so I can make sure it is registered here.... :)

·
Registered
832 Posts
For anyone looking for pictures, I actually found it looking at my local craigslist

If this car was green I would be quite interested. Good luck with the sale!

Reactions: TwoStangWmn
1 - 10 of 10 Posts