Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2001 Bullitt #2249 Dark Green 40,600 Miles Car Is Near Showroom Condition Couple Light Mods 03 Cobra Mirrors,mach 1 Grill Delete And Chin Spoiler And Deep Dish Wheels And Magna Hiflow X-pipe Have Stock Parts To Go With Car $11,900 Located S. Florida Car Is Garage Kept And Covered

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
PHOTOS .... LOTSA PHOTOS!

AND the whooooole story of this babied Bullitt, from birth till now.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dont know how to post pics on here i got the car from a lady she got it new she did all the little stuff like keep the oil changes did the brakes and stuff but it was dirty i spents 3 months taking the car all apart and detailing it from top to bottom.and replaced everything that was worn like the shift knob,door bezels,floormats ect. all with oem stuff.wetsanded and buffed whole car had the dings taken out.changed all the fluids and filters i have owned over 30 mustangs.its a really nice car.i have a buddy at ford he got me all the builds sheets and 3rd sticker to.i will send pics to serious buyer thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please send any additional pictures including shots of interior to [email protected]. Thanks.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks i priced it to sell got everybody saying they want it but no money:doubt: everyone want to trade me something worth half of what mines worth. pics sent and pm replyed

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm still in the hunt Brian. Getting closer, financially, every day!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea you know i have owned alot of mustangs but this is a really nice car i guess its the market and the way things are right now people are hurting.but i cant believe i still have this car i look at a car like this like money in the bank.i have had a ton of people try an steel it ferom me mostly wholesalers.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yeah Brian, I feel your pain when it comes to low-ballers. I've had a couple of dealers tell me some pretty insulting things over the phone, when it comes to our cars' values.

NADA trade-in on my 01 bullitt is 10,125. One dealer told me 7-8k, tops, without seeing it, and when I pointed out that that was a ridiculous price, and that our bank uses NADA for loan values, he told me, "your car's not worth that much."

After telling the sales gerbil to tell his sales manager that they were both idiots, I vowed to never give them the time of day, much less any business.

Not a seller's market out there, is it? :(

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
mysterio said:
Yeah Brian, I feel your pain when it comes to low-ballers. I've had a couple of dealers tell me some pretty insulting things over the phone, when it comes to our cars' values.

NADA trade-in on my 01 bullitt is 10,125. One dealer told me 7-8k, tops, without seeing it, and when I pointed out that that was a ridiculous price, and that our bank uses NADA for loan values, he told me, "your car's not worth that much."

After telling the sales gerbil to tell his sales manager that they were both idiots, I vowed to never give them the time of day, much less any business.

Not a seller's market out there, is it? :(
Your car that they say is "not worth that much" will suddenly become a "rare collectible" when they go to resell it. I don't know why car salesmen make car buying such a PITA! It should be a fun occasion.
Bruce

1 - 20 of 43 Posts