Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of selling my 01 Bullitt. It has 169,000 miles on it and a few flaws. It has rust on the passenger quarter panel, the gauges are not original and also the tac,speedo, and temp gauge do not work correctly. It has a deep scratch on the drivers quarter as well. The car has BBK intake and a stainless steel systems off road exhaust(very loud). The interior isn't bad but shows its age, especially on drivers seat. I have babied the car since i got it and have put on new brakes all around and a new front bumper. It runs and shifts like a dream and has a check engine light but it only an emissions code because of the exhaust. I am in Indiana and am wondering how much it would be worth and if anyone is interested I may sell it.

·
Administrator
6,307 Posts
I have seen cars with this mileage being listed in the Bullitt Facebook groups in the $3500-$5000 range. The things that would probably knock down a sale price include the IP not being stock, the degree of wear on the driver seat, and paint condition (especially with the rust and scratch).

Do you have photos of it?

·
Administrator
6,307 Posts
Do you have photos of the rusted area and scratch up close?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have seen cars with this mileage being listed in the Bullitt Facebook groups in the $3500-$5000 range. The things that would probably knock down a sale price include the IP not being stock, the degree of wear on the driver seat, and paint condition (especially with the rust and scratch).

Do you have photos of it?
Do you have photos of the rusted area and scratch up close?
I do not. The scratch is maybe 4 inches long but deep enough that you would need to fill it and sand and repaint. The rust is in an area about 3x1 inches. Also the hood has some spots you can see under the scoop where another hood scoop apparently flew off and tore up the paint. They are touched up but noticeable up close.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts