Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am selling my 2001 Bullitt. The car is 100% stock. I have owned it since 2012. Full disclosure: This was a theft recovery vehicle according to the previous owner. I have inspected the car and repairs are solid. I thought the car would be a good driver, but it is too clean and too nice to be a daily. The interior still smells new.
This will be a great starter collectible for a Mustang enthusiast. The car drives straight and brakes straight. Has all stock Bullitt parts. I replaced the fuel pump in 2012 when it came home from purchase.

Sorry for the dust on the car.
Asking 16,500

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Car
Car Speedometer Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello,

I am selling my 2001 Bullitt. The car is 100% stock. I have owned it since 2012. Full disclosure: This was a theft recovery vehicle according to the previous owner. I have inspected the car and repairs are solid. I thought the car would be a good driver, but it is too clean and too nice to be a daily. The interior still smells new.
This will be a great starter collectible for a Mustang enthusiast. The car drives straight and brakes straight. Has all stock Bullitt parts. I replaced the fuel pump in 2012 when it came home from purchase.

Sorry for the dust on the car.
Asking 16,500

View attachment 88396 View attachment 88397 View attachment 88398 View attachment 88399 View attachment 88400
Is it DHG or black?

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,616 Posts
That grille is incorrect. The corral was black - stock. Sorry. I'm a purist... Still a great deal. What number is it?
Mark is right about the corral. Looks like this Bullitt is another Bullitt with a factory "boo-boo." This Bullitt got the regular GT grill corral and not the blackened one for the Bullitt specifics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts